Sunday, January 07, 2007
BLAH BLAH. Went out for lunch today. I think its to celebrate mum's birthday with granny and all. I dont know. Lol. Went to jumbo seafood. Not nice dde. I think. Was supposed to cut hair. Didnt get to, again x(dont know how many times.) Sis is mad. She wanted new specs. So went to make. Then she purposely chose some nerdified specs. STUPID. The guy was laughing at her la. The woman also. Then they kept giving her nicer ones. Lol.
Came home. BLAH BLAH. Watched my girl. Did homework. Ate dinner.
Bro's supposed to do compo. His compo.. one page. leave one line. That's what the teacher expects. wth? AND IT IS I HAD A INTERESTING EXPERIENCE IN THE RECENT HOLIDAY. NO S OKAY.
Gonna continue with homework.
LALARed~
NEO YUN!
Came home. BLAH BLAH. Watched my girl. Did homework. Ate dinner.
Bro's supposed to do compo. His compo.. one page. leave one line. That's what the teacher expects. wth? AND IT IS I HAD A INTERESTING EXPERIENCE IN THE RECENT HOLIDAY. NO S OKAY.
Gonna continue with homework.
LALARed~
NEO YUN!

You'll Never Walk Alone

8:07 PM