Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Blah. Sunday. Dont know what i did. Most likely some stupid things.
Monday.
Woke up. Almost forgot my character skirt. 0.o. Rushed back to take it. Banged into my room wall, and toilet wall when i was at the doors. -.-. Then poo : Dont let car bang you. -.-. BLAH BLAH. Lent Poo my tie. She claims she lost her beloved, beautiful tie. -.-. BLAH BLAH. Mdm Chong MC then some people from our level exclaimed. So we were scolded. PE. Dance. I think. BLAH BLAH.
Forgot what i did. Harp. Stupid Elvina Lee. Stop messing my hair?
Ballet.
BARRE~
Stood behind. Yay. All the barre work.
CENTRE~
All the centre work. XD.
Character dance. Did it.. very not nicely. Okay.. bad english there, I dont bother.
The way she measured the black leotard was disgusting. I mean. Measure us. I mean. Our body.
TVed~
Studied History. In the toilet. So amazing i memorised it from week 4. The test was supposed to be like on week 5?
Today.
Woke up. BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH. Forgot what i did. BLAH BLAH. Elvina Lee hit my head, again and again, and again. Went to tap card. Rachel Thian and Camilla Ho were queueing then i just cutTED. HAHA. Evil. XD. Not as evil as that SLY insulting my 'siew mai status'.
BLAH BLAH.
Jump to history okay. Did the test. I WROTE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY EXTREMELY SHORT PARAGRAPHS OMG. But seriously, what for write so much. Later out of point. Okay.. I think im consoling myself. But nvm. I think i wrote enough. And 'in point'.
'SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL'. Dance room. ELDDS DRAMA had CCA in there so they kind of chased us out. No lar. But.. They weren't very polite, to be honest.
Went to dont know where to practice. So tiring. WE DID SO MUCH.. AND IT WAS LIKE ONLY FOR 1 MINUTE. O-M-G. THAT IS SO. SICK? NO. ANNOYING? Did till the rap and didnt continue.
Went to bishan. Egg was in the bus in front of us. Grace and I took the one that came minutes later. In the end we were faster than egg cause the bus we took was like 'bo lang bo lang'. Sorry, limited vocab. Ate at mcs. Went home. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
LALARed~
Monday.
Woke up. Almost forgot my character skirt. 0.o. Rushed back to take it. Banged into my room wall, and toilet wall when i was at the doors. -.-. Then poo : Dont let car bang you. -.-. BLAH BLAH. Lent Poo my tie. She claims she lost her beloved, beautiful tie. -.-. BLAH BLAH. Mdm Chong MC then some people from our level exclaimed. So we were scolded. PE. Dance. I think. BLAH BLAH.
Forgot what i did. Harp. Stupid Elvina Lee. Stop messing my hair?
Ballet.
BARRE~
Stood behind. Yay. All the barre work.
CENTRE~
All the centre work. XD.
Character dance. Did it.. very not nicely. Okay.. bad english there, I dont bother.
The way she measured the black leotard was disgusting. I mean. Measure us. I mean. Our body.
TVed~
Studied History. In the toilet. So amazing i memorised it from week 4. The test was supposed to be like on week 5?
Today.
Woke up. BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH. Forgot what i did. BLAH BLAH. Elvina Lee hit my head, again and again, and again. Went to tap card. Rachel Thian and Camilla Ho were queueing then i just cutTED. HAHA. Evil. XD. Not as evil as that SLY insulting my 'siew mai status'.
BLAH BLAH.
Jump to history okay. Did the test. I WROTE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY EXTREMELY SHORT PARAGRAPHS OMG. But seriously, what for write so much. Later out of point. Okay.. I think im consoling myself. But nvm. I think i wrote enough. And 'in point'.
'SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL'. Dance room. ELDDS DRAMA had CCA in there so they kind of chased us out. No lar. But.. They weren't very polite, to be honest.
Went to dont know where to practice. So tiring. WE DID SO MUCH.. AND IT WAS LIKE ONLY FOR 1 MINUTE. O-M-G. THAT IS SO. SICK? NO. ANNOYING? Did till the rap and didnt continue.
Went to bishan. Egg was in the bus in front of us. Grace and I took the one that came minutes later. In the end we were faster than egg cause the bus we took was like 'bo lang bo lang'. Sorry, limited vocab. Ate at mcs. Went home. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
LALARed~

You'll Never Walk Alone

9:00 PM