Wednesday, February 07, 2007
BLAH. MORNING. Woke up. BLAH BLAH. Went to school. Gave out letters. Actually, two only. XD. Dont know why Elvina Lee was soooo super busy this morning. Anyway.. Neo Yun just took Elvina's timetable then we walked to the locker with it. There was this girl.. She was like following us? Erm? GIRL : Were you the one who took Elvina's stuff? NY : Ya.? (GIRL : Did you ask her? NY : No?)-- not sure about that part. GIRL : Isnt that considered as stealing? NY : No.
Then the girl had nothing to say or something and walked away. -.-. Finally that Elvina was back. And blah blah blah.
Went for History. Did World War II. Chapter Six. Omg.. This chapter is so confusing. Ahh. I think i'll have to do my own research. Watched Band of Brothers. Yay. So nice.. The woman was like literally like.. skin + bones?
Chapel. Dont know why the arrangement was like that.
Anyway. Break.
Dont know what we did..
PE. Ran~. So weird.
English. Did writing guide. There's composition test tomorrow. I just realised. I better go memorise the structure.
Live. BLAH BLAH. We were practicing the dance. Then.. Ya. Chinese.
Zuo wen. I dont know why the class was laughing.. Halfway during the test, Christina went bang bang bang. Banging her dictionary. -.-. Be more gentle can?
Went to eat.
Went to dance room to practice the dance. Finally its done? Anyway.. We got chased out again. Well.. Kind of. We had to leave. So we went to class to practice again. Its kind of confusing, i must admit.
Karen made me spit out my drink. HELLO?! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SPAT OUT MY DRINK?! SERIOUSLY.
The Dance Floor where got our teacher? 0.o.
LALARed~
Then the girl had nothing to say or something and walked away. -.-. Finally that Elvina was back. And blah blah blah.
Went for History. Did World War II. Chapter Six. Omg.. This chapter is so confusing. Ahh. I think i'll have to do my own research. Watched Band of Brothers. Yay. So nice.. The woman was like literally like.. skin + bones?
Chapel. Dont know why the arrangement was like that.
Anyway. Break.
Dont know what we did..
PE. Ran~. So weird.
English. Did writing guide. There's composition test tomorrow. I just realised. I better go memorise the structure.
Live. BLAH BLAH. We were practicing the dance. Then.. Ya. Chinese.
Zuo wen. I dont know why the class was laughing.. Halfway during the test, Christina went bang bang bang. Banging her dictionary. -.-. Be more gentle can?
Went to eat.
Went to dance room to practice the dance. Finally its done? Anyway.. We got chased out again. Well.. Kind of. We had to leave. So we went to class to practice again. Its kind of confusing, i must admit.
Karen made me spit out my drink. HELLO?! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SPAT OUT MY DRINK?! SERIOUSLY.
The Dance Floor where got our teacher? 0.o.
LALARed~

You'll Never Walk Alone

9:14 PM