Wednesday, February 21, 2007
I forgot what happened yesterday. I know something funny happened. Nvm.
TODAY. Cockroach Day.
School. YAY? I didn't even know my mother woke me up, so I very stupidly lay on my bed. Waited, waited, waited. Waited till 620. Then decided to go wash up and everything. Bag was so heavy. Thanks to ballet. -.-.
Went to the car. I'm so guai today. I forgot the english word. Omg. I think I better stop those bad bad chinese and english thing. WHATS THE WORD?! I tied my hair before going into the car, I pinned my badges before going into the car and I put all my files into my bag.
Alighted quite far from the traffic light. Anyway. SAW MAN U FAN. Waited for Christina. As usual, always so slow.
Assembly. Sat with man u fan, as usual. Saw this cockroach. Stupid Juanita it's not a baby cockroach. It's a nymph. You failed your Science. Jk. 'Killed' it with my bottle. See, my bottle = multipurpose. :).
AND THE DAY IS SAVED! THANKS TO THE.. STUPID IDIOTS. Doubt you'll understand, nvm.
Went to homeroom. Forgot what we did. Went for history. YAY HISTORY! HISTORY! HISTORY! MRS WONG LIAN HUI IS THE BEST TEACHER EVER. I PASSED MY STRUCTURED ESSAY QUESTION. OMG THAT IS THE FIRST TIME I ACTUALLY PASS FOR STRUCTURED ESSAY QUESTIONS. MAYBE IT DEPENDS ON WHETHER YOU WANT TO STUDY OR NOT. BUT SINGAPORE'S HISTORY IS SO AMAZING! AND THE WAY THE TEACHER TEACHES IS SO MUCH BETTER OMG.
Okay. Enough capsing. Lindsay you smarty. You got .. . :). CONGRATULATIONS~ AND CELEBRATIONS!! THANK YOU LINDSAY FOR LISTENING TO ALL MY NOISE ON HISTORY. Oh yes.. The Taufik and Sylvester thing. I wrote crap. Seriously. I mean like how would i know their differences and similarities?! Ask something related to History -.-.
I was lucky enough to memorise the correct map. Glad i didnt waste my time.
Chapel. Karen was noisy. The video was so .. . Whats the word. Fill it in yourself.
Break. I was supposed to study history but stupid oh LY kept disturbing me.
PE. Ran with the medicine ball. SO FUN! AND STUPID MAN U FAN. SHE DIDNT WANT TO GET IN OUR GROUP. IM SO DISAPPOINTED. Neo Yun has phobia for the medicine balls.
English. Grammar Builder. I was sweating like a mad dog. OMG. NOW I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY. YOU SEE, I WAS LEAVING JASLYN NG'S DOORSTEP, WHEN I SAW THIS DAMN DOG, IT WAS ENJOYING IT'S FOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALKWAY OKAY! I WAS AFRAID OF IT, OBVIOUSLY. BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO. SO I GAVE IN AND CROSSED THE ROAD. OMG IT FOLLOWED MY. -.-. GND. SO I WALKED. WALKED. WALKED. IT STOPPED AND WENT BACK TO EAT. WALKED TO THE BUS STOP. IT FOLLOWED. OMG. ANNOYING. MY HEART WAS MAD. OKAY, IT WASNT. BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN. WAS AT THE BUS STOP ALR. THAT STUPID DOG STILL FOLLOWED. I WAS PRAYING HARD IT WOULDNT WALK TOWARDS ME. AND IT WALKED BEHIND. YAY.
Live. Responsibility. I'm so sorry but i had to talk. Because Man U fan was laming away.
Chinese. Crapped for a while and did some skits again.
Was trying to flag a cab. I was bored of it so i went to Man U fan. Grace and Egg were trying to flag a cab. So.. THEY GOT BIRD SHIT ON THEIR BLOUSES. LOL. THANK GOD I WALKED AWAY. LOLOL. XD.
CONTINUE TMR.
LALARed~
"At Liverpool we never accept second best." Kenny Dalglish. :).
LIVERPOOL MATCH TODAY. IM SO DISAPPOINTED IN WHAT IS IN THE NEWPAPER.
TODAY. Cockroach Day.
School. YAY? I didn't even know my mother woke me up, so I very stupidly lay on my bed. Waited, waited, waited. Waited till 620. Then decided to go wash up and everything. Bag was so heavy. Thanks to ballet. -.-.
Went to the car. I'm so guai today. I forgot the english word. Omg. I think I better stop those bad bad chinese and english thing. WHATS THE WORD?! I tied my hair before going into the car, I pinned my badges before going into the car and I put all my files into my bag.
Alighted quite far from the traffic light. Anyway. SAW MAN U FAN. Waited for Christina. As usual, always so slow.
Assembly. Sat with man u fan, as usual. Saw this cockroach. Stupid Juanita it's not a baby cockroach. It's a nymph. You failed your Science. Jk. 'Killed' it with my bottle. See, my bottle = multipurpose. :).
AND THE DAY IS SAVED! THANKS TO THE.. STUPID IDIOTS. Doubt you'll understand, nvm.
Went to homeroom. Forgot what we did. Went for history. YAY HISTORY! HISTORY! HISTORY! MRS WONG LIAN HUI IS THE BEST TEACHER EVER. I PASSED MY STRUCTURED ESSAY QUESTION. OMG THAT IS THE FIRST TIME I ACTUALLY PASS FOR STRUCTURED ESSAY QUESTIONS. MAYBE IT DEPENDS ON WHETHER YOU WANT TO STUDY OR NOT. BUT SINGAPORE'S HISTORY IS SO AMAZING! AND THE WAY THE TEACHER TEACHES IS SO MUCH BETTER OMG.
Okay. Enough capsing. Lindsay you smarty. You got .. . :). CONGRATULATIONS~ AND CELEBRATIONS!! THANK YOU LINDSAY FOR LISTENING TO ALL MY NOISE ON HISTORY. Oh yes.. The Taufik and Sylvester thing. I wrote crap. Seriously. I mean like how would i know their differences and similarities?! Ask something related to History -.-.
I was lucky enough to memorise the correct map. Glad i didnt waste my time.
Chapel. Karen was noisy. The video was so .. . Whats the word. Fill it in yourself.
Break. I was supposed to study history but stupid oh LY kept disturbing me.
PE. Ran with the medicine ball. SO FUN! AND STUPID MAN U FAN. SHE DIDNT WANT TO GET IN OUR GROUP. IM SO DISAPPOINTED. Neo Yun has phobia for the medicine balls.
English. Grammar Builder. I was sweating like a mad dog. OMG. NOW I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY. YOU SEE, I WAS LEAVING JASLYN NG'S DOORSTEP, WHEN I SAW THIS DAMN DOG, IT WAS ENJOYING IT'S FOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALKWAY OKAY! I WAS AFRAID OF IT, OBVIOUSLY. BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO. SO I GAVE IN AND CROSSED THE ROAD. OMG IT FOLLOWED MY. -.-. GND. SO I WALKED. WALKED. WALKED. IT STOPPED AND WENT BACK TO EAT. WALKED TO THE BUS STOP. IT FOLLOWED. OMG. ANNOYING. MY HEART WAS MAD. OKAY, IT WASNT. BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN. WAS AT THE BUS STOP ALR. THAT STUPID DOG STILL FOLLOWED. I WAS PRAYING HARD IT WOULDNT WALK TOWARDS ME. AND IT WALKED BEHIND. YAY.
Live. Responsibility. I'm so sorry but i had to talk. Because Man U fan was laming away.
Chinese. Crapped for a while and did some skits again.
Was trying to flag a cab. I was bored of it so i went to Man U fan. Grace and Egg were trying to flag a cab. So.. THEY GOT BIRD SHIT ON THEIR BLOUSES. LOL. THANK GOD I WALKED AWAY. LOLOL. XD.
CONTINUE TMR.
LALARed~
"At Liverpool we never accept second best." Kenny Dalglish. :).
LIVERPOOL MATCH TODAY. IM SO DISAPPOINTED IN WHAT IS IN THE NEWPAPER.

You'll Never Walk Alone

8:03 PM