Sunday, February 25, 2007
LOL. THE MATCH WAS SO FUNNY. LOL.
LIVERPOOL VS SHEFFIELD UNITED
4 - 0
LOL. AHAHA. SO FUNNY. AHAHAHAHAA.
Robbie Fowler - 2 goals -- both penalty kick goals (20, 25)
Gerrard - 1 goal (70)
Sami Hyypia - 1 goal (73)
I was dozing off from the 63rd minute, until Gerrard scored.
87th minute was just so amazing.
There was a dumb fortune cat from China. Wth. -.-.
Kuyt didnt score, i'm sad. But nvm. He's so intelligent.
JERMAINE PENNANT! I like his moves. AND AND Mascherano trying to get Jermaine Pennant's hairstyle LOL. Okay, i shall shut up about that.
POOR CROUCH. I AM SO SO SAD.
Kuyt substituted Crouch. His poor face, omg. SO SAD, really.
Its not that youre giving birth right, Reina?
Dudek. Gah.
I just realised Gerrard got substituted, I think I fell asleep at that time.
And Agger substituted Carragher.
No yellow cards for Liverpool and 2 for Sheffield United. Hah.
3 saves for both teams. :).
Steven Gerrard, Man of the Match.
There's still many funny things that happened in the match. Lol.
Tonge got a yellow card because he went into the pitch without referee's permission. LOLOL. That is so funny. Ahaha. Cant stand it.
They focused on the fotune cat twice.
Fulham 1 Manchester United 2 -- Cristiano Ronaldo and Ryan Giggs
Charlton 4 West Ham 0
Middlesbrough 2 Reading 1
I feel so sad for Crouch. Pennant is good. :).
LIVERPOOL - 53 :).
CHELSEA - 60
MANCHESTER UNITED - 69
LALARed~
Neil Warnock believes Steven Gerrard stands head and shoulders above every player in the Premiership - as a footballer and a gentleman.
For Warnock, midfielder Gerrard is ``the complete player'' who wears his heart on his sleeve, is no-nonsense and takes no prisoners.
``If I had to choose any player in the Premiership, ahead of all the foreigners and everybody else, it would be Gerrard,'' said Warnock.
``He epitomises everything I look for in a player. You know what you get from him, and he is not fussy.
``When he plays out of position sometimes, he never moans, he just gets on with it.
``Okay, when I look at the Liverpool line-up they've got Kuyt, Bellamy and Crouch, who are as good as any three strikers you can get.
``They've also got Alonso who makes them play, and at the back they're solid. Carragher is another great pro.
``But for me, I'll take Gerrard every time.''
LIVERPOOL VS SHEFFIELD UNITED
4 - 0
LOL. AHAHA. SO FUNNY. AHAHAHAHAA.
Robbie Fowler - 2 goals -- both penalty kick goals (20, 25)
Gerrard - 1 goal (70)
Sami Hyypia - 1 goal (73)
I was dozing off from the 63rd minute, until Gerrard scored.
87th minute was just so amazing.
There was a dumb fortune cat from China. Wth. -.-.
Kuyt didnt score, i'm sad. But nvm. He's so intelligent.
JERMAINE PENNANT! I like his moves. AND AND Mascherano trying to get Jermaine Pennant's hairstyle LOL. Okay, i shall shut up about that.
POOR CROUCH. I AM SO SO SAD.
Kuyt substituted Crouch. His poor face, omg. SO SAD, really.
Its not that youre giving birth right, Reina?
Dudek. Gah.
I just realised Gerrard got substituted, I think I fell asleep at that time.
And Agger substituted Carragher.
No yellow cards for Liverpool and 2 for Sheffield United. Hah.
3 saves for both teams. :).
Steven Gerrard, Man of the Match.
There's still many funny things that happened in the match. Lol.
Tonge got a yellow card because he went into the pitch without referee's permission. LOLOL. That is so funny. Ahaha. Cant stand it.
They focused on the fotune cat twice.
Fulham 1 Manchester United 2 -- Cristiano Ronaldo and Ryan Giggs
Charlton 4 West Ham 0
Middlesbrough 2 Reading 1
I feel so sad for Crouch. Pennant is good. :).
LIVERPOOL - 53 :).
CHELSEA - 60
MANCHESTER UNITED - 69
LALARed~
Neil Warnock believes Steven Gerrard stands head and shoulders above every player in the Premiership - as a footballer and a gentleman.
For Warnock, midfielder Gerrard is ``the complete player'' who wears his heart on his sleeve, is no-nonsense and takes no prisoners.
``If I had to choose any player in the Premiership, ahead of all the foreigners and everybody else, it would be Gerrard,'' said Warnock.
``He epitomises everything I look for in a player. You know what you get from him, and he is not fussy.
``When he plays out of position sometimes, he never moans, he just gets on with it.
``Okay, when I look at the Liverpool line-up they've got Kuyt, Bellamy and Crouch, who are as good as any three strikers you can get.
``They've also got Alonso who makes them play, and at the back they're solid. Carragher is another great pro.
``But for me, I'll take Gerrard every time.''

You'll Never Walk Alone

12:59 AM