Thursday, February 15, 2007
Was having a stomach ache. So I woke up at 6. MYSELF. So independent. Joking.
Got 'all' my home ec practical stuff. Went to the car.
Went to school. Didnt bother waiting for Christina.. because I had so many things to carry. I have phobia waiting for her after what happened on dont know which day. XD.
Went to assembly area. Elvina Lee came so i gave her the earrings i bought her yesterday. I'm not good at buying presents. So pardon me. Didnt give the rest their presents. I dont know why. Noone was there. So i told Elvina to follow me to Home Ec room. 4th storey. Omg. Ahh.
Stupid egg.. Wanted to go to her locker when it was so close to 720. Told her to go earlier she didnt want. I didnt know her locker was on the 3rd level? -.-. So we rushed there. Sat with Manchester United fan. OMG NEO YUN! She tore the paper i printed for Juanita. -.-. Into 4 pieces. The Manchester United logo. AHh. I'll reprint it. -.-.
Realised my home ec stuff werent with me. So i was panicking. BLAH~
English. Miss Chan gave us our comprehension ws. I got 28/50. -.-. AHh. I cant comprehend, neither can i write, told you. Let us off kind of early.
Science. Cheryl Toh passed me my home ec stuff. TY. THANK YOU TESSA. AHH. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BAO DA YOU? What is it in english? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO THANK YOU. RIGHT. YOURE SO GREAT.
Did practical. Did the worksheet. Did finish, so i cleaned my test tubes. AND GUESS WHAT. The piece of tissue was like.. stuck in there. How do i take it out?! It's stuck.
Had the test. Mrs Chong said we could hand in if we finished and go for break. Handed in to her.. Didnt go for break immediately. -.-. Dont know whether my ears had some problems.
BREAK. Ate? I guess. Oh. Did the practical stuff. Bought ice tea. XD. Juanita Domingo, whats so funny?
HOME EC. Was late. Sorry Juanita. 'CHIONG'ed. I WAS SUPPOSED TO COOK CHICKEN TERIYAKI. AND GUESS WHAT?! I REALISED I DIDNT BRING TERIYAKI SAUCE. OH MY GOSH. THAT IS SO STUPID OF ME. AH. SO I WAS CHOPPING THE GARLIC AND EVERYTHING.. DONT KNOW WHAT TO COOK. SO I DID FRIED RICE. DID THE EXACT SAME THING AS ZI AI, JUST THAT HER ONIONS WERE BURNT, TOTALLY BURNT. XD.
Okay. I felt so stupid. Managed to finish it. BLAH BLAH. Think i'll fail.
Math. WHERES MY WS?! Nvm. Did some equations.
Break. Danced~
History. THE DAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.. Mrs Wong LH taught chapter 7. YAY. FINALLY. SO EVEYTHING IS DONE. YAY. I CAN STUDY. I HAVENT EVEN STARTED WITH CHAPTER 5. I DONT UNDERSTAND CHAPTER 5. CHAPTER 6 IS SOOOOOO LONG. LIKE SERIOUSLY LONG. CHAPTER 7.. IS OKAY.
CNY thing. Blah blah. Grace and I will have to do BIGGER actions. Neo Yun was seriously sarcastic, according to what everyone said.
Went to j8 with egg. Went to eat. No time. So we went home. BLAH BLAH.
Going to continue with my sui shi hou ming.
LALARed~
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly

You'll Never Walk Alone
