Saturday, February 17, 2007
TODAY.
Woke up at 7, which is surprisingly early for someone like me. Smsed Egg. Left home at 905, because I was too engrossed in the show on channel 55. XD. Taped it and went off. Walked to the MRT station, felt so good. MORNING WALKS ARE COOL. But the distance was seriously short, so it wasnt fun. Morning run isnt any better. Met Egg at the control station. Went to McDonalds, i just realised we just ate it yesterday. Anyway, bought hotcakes. She was so.. Messed up, I should say. She doesnt know what the difference between tea with milk and tea without milk.
Went to the library. Did math. Confiscated her correction pen, because she wasted a whole lot of time on it. She spent 50 minutes doing less than 10 mathematical sums. Isnt that just so amazing? NO.
Went off because she had some problems and then some people stole our seats because there was the switch there. Fine. Those werent ours. Bought a drink and went back to the library. Found another seat. She made thousands of mistakes and she just couldnt live without a correction pen. Gave it back to her after some time. I feel so hopeless. I only managed to memorise ONE SMALL PATHETIC BIT OF HISTORY. I WANT TO GO STUDY NOW. I CANT FAIL HISTORY. I CANT AFFORD A C6 FOR HISTORY ANYMORE. WILMA'S GONNA HELP ME, SO YAY. WIMA 'WAN SUI'~. Anyway, it'll depend on my attitude too, right?
Went to eat. Went home. Wasted my phone bills, but nvm. Watched what i taped in the morning. Which reminds me, i havent finished it yet. Nvm. I want to memorise the whole of chapter 6, only then will i allow myself to watch the rest. Yay?.
Went out for dinner. Ate. Ate. Ate. Justin Lok was crazy. My brother doesnt know my dad's chinese name, he didnt know his 'english' name was his cantonese name. .. Nvm.. I didnt know till last year. XD.
A beetle flew into the car, its gone. ITS LOST. GONE. Homed. Dad was so fast. Reached home so early.
I'm going to bathe and do history now.
LALARed~
How do you do that Singapore Idol thingy? I think Singapore Idol is stupid. And whatever superstar thingy.
"We've got a great team spirit - It doesn't matter how many goals we go down, we'll keep fighting till the end." Steven Gerrard.
Woke up at 7, which is surprisingly early for someone like me. Smsed Egg. Left home at 905, because I was too engrossed in the show on channel 55. XD. Taped it and went off. Walked to the MRT station, felt so good. MORNING WALKS ARE COOL. But the distance was seriously short, so it wasnt fun. Morning run isnt any better. Met Egg at the control station. Went to McDonalds, i just realised we just ate it yesterday. Anyway, bought hotcakes. She was so.. Messed up, I should say. She doesnt know what the difference between tea with milk and tea without milk.
Went to the library. Did math. Confiscated her correction pen, because she wasted a whole lot of time on it. She spent 50 minutes doing less than 10 mathematical sums. Isnt that just so amazing? NO.
Went off because she had some problems and then some people stole our seats because there was the switch there. Fine. Those werent ours. Bought a drink and went back to the library. Found another seat. She made thousands of mistakes and she just couldnt live without a correction pen. Gave it back to her after some time. I feel so hopeless. I only managed to memorise ONE SMALL PATHETIC BIT OF HISTORY. I WANT TO GO STUDY NOW. I CANT FAIL HISTORY. I CANT AFFORD A C6 FOR HISTORY ANYMORE. WILMA'S GONNA HELP ME, SO YAY. WIMA 'WAN SUI'~. Anyway, it'll depend on my attitude too, right?
Went to eat. Went home. Wasted my phone bills, but nvm. Watched what i taped in the morning. Which reminds me, i havent finished it yet. Nvm. I want to memorise the whole of chapter 6, only then will i allow myself to watch the rest. Yay?.
Went out for dinner. Ate. Ate. Ate. Justin Lok was crazy. My brother doesnt know my dad's chinese name, he didnt know his 'english' name was his cantonese name. .. Nvm.. I didnt know till last year. XD.
A beetle flew into the car, its gone. ITS LOST. GONE. Homed. Dad was so fast. Reached home so early.
I'm going to bathe and do history now.
LALARed~
How do you do that Singapore Idol thingy? I think Singapore Idol is stupid. And whatever superstar thingy.
"We've got a great team spirit - It doesn't matter how many goals we go down, we'll keep fighting till the end." Steven Gerrard.

You'll Never Walk Alone

8:35 PM