Sunday, February 11, 2007
Welcome back Momo?
NEWCASTLE AND LIVERPOOL. 2-1.
Damned Mark Hasley. What in the world is goddamn wrong with that referee?! I think he should go for an eye operation. He's just plain bias. And Glenn Roeder, or how ever you spell his name, he was so happy. I see that smile on his face and I feel like giving him a tight slap, and I can't.
'YAY's to Pennant. Why does Bellamy love the opponents that much? He just loves talking to them, while Steven Gerrard simply loves staring hard at the referee. Crouch substituted don't know who, I think Finnan, at the 84th minute.
Anyway.. Bellamy scored at the 6th minute, Gerrard got a yellow card for disreputable behaviour at the 90th minute. There's something seriously wrong with the referee.
Every single Liverpool fan must be so annoyed, so upset, so wound up, so frustrated, so infriated, so angry, so pissed, so bothered. And they must be cursing here and there, everywhere they go.
I'm going to watch the match at 7pm again later. Poo's joining me, right?
The next match will be versus Barcelona on Thursday, 22 February at 345am. Watch together, anyone?
LALARed~
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly.
NEWCASTLE AND LIVERPOOL. 2-1.
Damned Mark Hasley. What in the world is goddamn wrong with that referee?! I think he should go for an eye operation. He's just plain bias. And Glenn Roeder, or how ever you spell his name, he was so happy. I see that smile on his face and I feel like giving him a tight slap, and I can't.
'YAY's to Pennant. Why does Bellamy love the opponents that much? He just loves talking to them, while Steven Gerrard simply loves staring hard at the referee. Crouch substituted don't know who, I think Finnan, at the 84th minute.
Anyway.. Bellamy scored at the 6th minute, Gerrard got a yellow card for disreputable behaviour at the 90th minute. There's something seriously wrong with the referee.
Every single Liverpool fan must be so annoyed, so upset, so wound up, so frustrated, so infriated, so angry, so pissed, so bothered. And they must be cursing here and there, everywhere they go.
I'm going to watch the match at 7pm again later. Poo's joining me, right?
The next match will be versus Barcelona on Thursday, 22 February at 345am. Watch together, anyone?
LALARed~
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly.

You'll Never Walk Alone

1:52 PM