Saturday, February 17, 2007
Why must we use blogger beta. -.-.
YESTERDAY. FRIDAY.
CNY thingy. I was soo early. Zi Ai called my house phone early in the morning. Damn. I was so pissed. Told them to call my cell phone if its like in the wee hours. Okay.. Maybe it wasnt.. But it's common sense.
Put my math worksheets into Mrs Tan's locker. I was looking high and low for it. -.-.
Sat with Man U fan in the hall. She starting crapping again, sarcasm. The Guzheng tuan played, followed by d arts, i think. Then there was this passing of some flower ball thingy, or whatever you call it. And something else. The teachers started singing. The male teachers started and we had to go. -.-. Because we had to do CIP. So sad.
Oh ya.. I kind of screwed my Liverpool file. But nvm.
Ate McDonald's burger. As usual, there wasnt any vegetables. It was totally D-R-Y. DRY. Okay.. At least we've got food. So maybe we should appreciate it. And on that day, i realised the canteen is SMALL.
Sharon is so cute. Went to the AVA theatrette. Slacked there. We had to put on make-up. Omg. It just ruins my face. Jk. I dont really care anyway. They spent hours, seriously. Then there was this false alarm, we went to the backstage when we werent supposed to. Went back to the AVA Theatrette, they started making up again. -.-. Can you imagine? The scenario? XD. I was so sick of it, so bored. Ms Tan said it was stage etiquette, then everyone started using their make up powder and everything, i really pity them. And Neo Yun lost her lipstick.
Why am i talking so much on this?
Okay.. Lets just skip to the backstage. Mr Elvin Yeo was singing 'hua hi dio hou'. I think it is kai xin __ hao in chinese. So funny. The only line we knew was the title. He also sang 'wu mia bo' or something. Then it was our turn. I screwed up the last part. Hah. So sad. Because we had to take our spectacles off. So I couldnt.. Erm. sort of copy. Yes.
Went back to the AVA Theatrette. I dont know what we did, i cant be bothered. Omg. Im so tired typing all these. Cleared up. Went to the hall. Said our last goodbyes. No, joking. Said bye and everything. Went to Bishan with egg and Grace. SAW ELVINA outside Gift a Name. [I find the name of the shop a little senseless.] I SNAPPED SO MANY PICTURES. Hah. The shopkeeper told us, me rather, not to play. -.-. WHAT?! Dont know what we did, saw Elvina outside Giordano.
Grace was complaining she had to go home and everything. It was like 4? 0.o. Took 88. I think. Then took 851 or 852. Alighted outside Presbyterian High, instead of Castle Green. I dont know why, i thought walking to the backgate was faster than walking to the front. I always see this woman eating buns when i enter the backgate. -.-. And she always doesnt have the backdoor card. Went home. Watched 255 and 55.
LALARed~
YESTERDAY. FRIDAY.
CNY thingy. I was soo early. Zi Ai called my house phone early in the morning. Damn. I was so pissed. Told them to call my cell phone if its like in the wee hours. Okay.. Maybe it wasnt.. But it's common sense.
Put my math worksheets into Mrs Tan's locker. I was looking high and low for it. -.-.
Sat with Man U fan in the hall. She starting crapping again, sarcasm. The Guzheng tuan played, followed by d arts, i think. Then there was this passing of some flower ball thingy, or whatever you call it. And something else. The teachers started singing. The male teachers started and we had to go. -.-. Because we had to do CIP. So sad.
Oh ya.. I kind of screwed my Liverpool file. But nvm.
Ate McDonald's burger. As usual, there wasnt any vegetables. It was totally D-R-Y. DRY. Okay.. At least we've got food. So maybe we should appreciate it. And on that day, i realised the canteen is SMALL.
Sharon is so cute. Went to the AVA theatrette. Slacked there. We had to put on make-up. Omg. It just ruins my face. Jk. I dont really care anyway. They spent hours, seriously. Then there was this false alarm, we went to the backstage when we werent supposed to. Went back to the AVA Theatrette, they started making up again. -.-. Can you imagine? The scenario? XD. I was so sick of it, so bored. Ms Tan said it was stage etiquette, then everyone started using their make up powder and everything, i really pity them. And Neo Yun lost her lipstick.
Why am i talking so much on this?
Okay.. Lets just skip to the backstage. Mr Elvin Yeo was singing 'hua hi dio hou'. I think it is kai xin __ hao in chinese. So funny. The only line we knew was the title. He also sang 'wu mia bo' or something. Then it was our turn. I screwed up the last part. Hah. So sad. Because we had to take our spectacles off. So I couldnt.. Erm. sort of copy. Yes.
Went back to the AVA Theatrette. I dont know what we did, i cant be bothered. Omg. Im so tired typing all these. Cleared up. Went to the hall. Said our last goodbyes. No, joking. Said bye and everything. Went to Bishan with egg and Grace. SAW ELVINA outside Gift a Name. [I find the name of the shop a little senseless.] I SNAPPED SO MANY PICTURES. Hah. The shopkeeper told us, me rather, not to play. -.-. WHAT?! Dont know what we did, saw Elvina outside Giordano.
Grace was complaining she had to go home and everything. It was like 4? 0.o. Took 88. I think. Then took 851 or 852. Alighted outside Presbyterian High, instead of Castle Green. I dont know why, i thought walking to the backgate was faster than walking to the front. I always see this woman eating buns when i enter the backgate. -.-. And she always doesnt have the backdoor card. Went home. Watched 255 and 55.
LALARed~

You'll Never Walk Alone

8:09 PM