Friday, February 23, 2007
Woke up at 6++. I remember I dreamt of Band of Brothers. Omg. -.-. It better come back in one whole, Wilma. Was still 'reciting' my notes. HISTORY IS SO EXCITING, FOR THE DONT KNOW HOW MANYTH TIME. Yes, it's History common test today. Muahaha.
Waited for Gunawan. Eudora was still with her very nice voice.
Went to the assembly area. Passed Wilma Band of Brothers. Or did I pass it to her yesterday? Wilma tested me History. Sat with Vanessa. I dont know why Manchester United fan didnt want to sit with me. I'm so sad. Elvina tied up her hair. Isnt that just so amazing?
MASS TEMPERATURE TAKING. AHH~ DI ZHEN. My thermometer was screwed. I mean, it always is.
Went to 03-01. I think. Finally, the whole class is making noise. That is C1. Yes, nice that the noise is back, but still, annoyed. Lol. Manchester United fan sits behind me. Muahaha. Studied. Studied. Studied. Studied. Read. Read. Read. Read. Weedy Ngiam kept yawning when I was reciting my notes to her. That is so rude of you, Ngiam.
10am. Break. HUNDREDS were in the canteen. Even more hundreds than usual. -- What is this. Patted Elvina's head. She tied up her hair. No tables. So we sat on the chairs at the side of the canteen. Weedy Ngiam is mad, seriously.
Went back to that classroom at 1050. Hu lao shi was inside. Didnt separate our tables till 1115. Went out of the classroom. Waited for the teacher to finish distributing the papers.
TADA. The test. Suez Canal. TOOK 1HOUR AND 25 MINUTES TO REALISE THAT COUNTRY WAS SINGAPORE. OMG. HOW DUMB.
Blame the map for being so messy lol. IT IS CALCUTTA, isnt it?
Did the map.. Then read those dumb sources. -.-. I was day dreaming. Because i cannot comprehend, i dont read and thats where literature comes in. And you know, im mad at literature. I only like the source that had the guns with bayonets because its pictorial. Muaha. So i just underlined some stuff and did Section C first.
Section C. Did both questions on question paper. Then i compared. Saw that my chapter 5 answers looked nicer so i wrote them down. :).
1105. I havent done a single question of section B. And there are four questions.
Wrote points in the question paper and literally scribbled everything onto my foolscap. I'm sure I wont score well for Section B lol. Rushed like mad. So you can imagine how my handwriting was. Whats worse, those people always say my handwriting is awful. So if i scribble.., i wonder if the teacher understands what i wrote. Lol. :).
Wrote my name. Then wrote SINGAPORE and handed in the paper. Why those people finish their work so quickly?

I want to get higher than a C5 for History. Actually, i got 2 C5s and 2 C6s for History last year. Lol. That is so amazing. 50.5, 55.5, 50, 57.5. If term 4's percentage wasnt 40, I would have failed History. Hahaa.
Amazing. That was school. Wow. Thats so fun. How I wish school was like that everyday. Study in the morning, test later. Muahaha.
Went to canteen. I was laughing like a mad ___.
Taught Juanita Math later. Her name isnt Juanita Math. -.-. She's really clueless man. I wonder what her tuition is for. Lol. I HOPE SHE UNDERSTANDS. I gave her homework.
- memorise the three rules
- difference of two squares -- 5 questions
- changing of signs -- 3 questions
- grouping -- 4 questions
Muahaha. She better get it done by Saturday night as she promised or i'll kill her.
Came home. That girls getting on my nerves. Omg..
Nvm. I'll watch Barcelona VS Liverpool and then continue Lim Kim San-ing.
~Lim Kim San is so much better than David Marshall~
Yes Elvina, I do update.
LALARed~
"Liverpool had such a marvellous group of players. It was no surprise the trophies kept coming." Kenny Dalglish.
Waited for Gunawan. Eudora was still with her very nice voice.
Went to the assembly area. Passed Wilma Band of Brothers. Or did I pass it to her yesterday? Wilma tested me History. Sat with Vanessa. I dont know why Manchester United fan didnt want to sit with me. I'm so sad. Elvina tied up her hair. Isnt that just so amazing?
MASS TEMPERATURE TAKING. AHH~ DI ZHEN. My thermometer was screwed. I mean, it always is.
Went to 03-01. I think. Finally, the whole class is making noise. That is C1. Yes, nice that the noise is back, but still, annoyed. Lol. Manchester United fan sits behind me. Muahaha. Studied. Studied. Studied. Studied. Read. Read. Read. Read. Weedy Ngiam kept yawning when I was reciting my notes to her. That is so rude of you, Ngiam.
10am. Break. HUNDREDS were in the canteen. Even more hundreds than usual. -- What is this. Patted Elvina's head. She tied up her hair. No tables. So we sat on the chairs at the side of the canteen. Weedy Ngiam is mad, seriously.
Went back to that classroom at 1050. Hu lao shi was inside. Didnt separate our tables till 1115. Went out of the classroom. Waited for the teacher to finish distributing the papers.
TADA. The test. Suez Canal. TOOK 1HOUR AND 25 MINUTES TO REALISE THAT COUNTRY WAS SINGAPORE. OMG. HOW DUMB.
Blame the map for being so messy lol. IT IS CALCUTTA, isnt it?
Did the map.. Then read those dumb sources. -.-. I was day dreaming. Because i cannot comprehend, i dont read and thats where literature comes in. And you know, im mad at literature. I only like the source that had the guns with bayonets because its pictorial. Muaha. So i just underlined some stuff and did Section C first.
Section C. Did both questions on question paper. Then i compared. Saw that my chapter 5 answers looked nicer so i wrote them down. :).
1105. I havent done a single question of section B. And there are four questions.
Wrote points in the question paper and literally scribbled everything onto my foolscap. I'm sure I wont score well for Section B lol. Rushed like mad. So you can imagine how my handwriting was. Whats worse, those people always say my handwriting is awful. So if i scribble.., i wonder if the teacher understands what i wrote. Lol. :).
Wrote my name. Then wrote SINGAPORE and handed in the paper. Why those people finish their work so quickly?

I want to get higher than a C5 for History. Actually, i got 2 C5s and 2 C6s for History last year. Lol. That is so amazing. 50.5, 55.5, 50, 57.5. If term 4's percentage wasnt 40, I would have failed History. Hahaa.
Amazing. That was school. Wow. Thats so fun. How I wish school was like that everyday. Study in the morning, test later. Muahaha.
Went to canteen. I was laughing like a mad ___.
Taught Juanita Math later. Her name isnt Juanita Math. -.-. She's really clueless man. I wonder what her tuition is for. Lol. I HOPE SHE UNDERSTANDS. I gave her homework.
- memorise the three rules
- difference of two squares -- 5 questions
- changing of signs -- 3 questions
- grouping -- 4 questions
Muahaha. She better get it done by Saturday night as she promised or i'll kill her.
Came home. That girls getting on my nerves. Omg..
Nvm. I'll watch Barcelona VS Liverpool and then continue Lim Kim San-ing.
~Lim Kim San is so much better than David Marshall~
Yes Elvina, I do update.
LALARed~
"Liverpool had such a marvellous group of players. It was no surprise the trophies kept coming." Kenny Dalglish.

You'll Never Walk Alone

6:31 PM