Friday, March 16, 2007
3rd post for the day. I think I'm mad.
I'm so happy omg. Ahh. Only Charlene knows why. She must be thinking wth?! But nvm.. HAH.
Ah Gong. I want to see Ah Gong. I want to see how Nehemiah looks now. Nvm. I love the long name.
What's wrong with me.
I'm bored. There's so many people online. But no one's talking to me. I'M DESPERATE.
I think I should give lappy a rest. :). But the stupid laptop will start 'sleeping' and then I will be kicked out of MSN. -.-.
Elvina's gone.
Oh yes! No ballet tomorrow! Yay. Congrats, LKK. Muaha. FINALLY! I CAN WATCH THE 8PM MARATHON WITHOUT STOPPING, WITHOUT TAPING IT. :). I want to watch the 9pm show but i'm too lazy. And they are wasting time on those drama stuff before Ou Yang Zhen Hua falls asleep and sees that dumb Pillow God. Okay.. This sounds dumb.
Channel 55 is showing Kim Sam Soon, again. :). I won't get sick of it. :).
I don't mind if they show Fullhouse for the third time you know. Rain looked so cute in the last epi. HAHA.
When are they showing The Academy part 2? I'm waiting you know?
The Academy showing at 10pm. :).
No idea why they show Jin San Shun at 1140 when it's supposed to be the repeat of the 8pm show. Now I can only watch it at 11 on 255. -.-.
Taiwan shows suck. Stop watching them, please? They can't act. -.-. Hongkong drama series are so much better. :).
I think I should stop my nonsense. :).
WILL SOMEONE TALK TO ME?! ON MSN? OVER THE PHONE?
Geog?! Kill me. :).
LALARed~
LIVERPOOL. GO CROUCH!
Oh yes. Elvina was drinking her water in the harp room and it reminded me of Crouch.
Ahh. Just realised all my pictures are in the other laptop which i don't know where it is now. I NEED IT! DESPERATELY. I WANT MY LIVERPOOL PICTURES.
I'm so happy omg. Ahh. Only Charlene knows why. She must be thinking wth?! But nvm.. HAH.
Ah Gong. I want to see Ah Gong. I want to see how Nehemiah looks now. Nvm. I love the long name.
What's wrong with me.
I'm bored. There's so many people online. But no one's talking to me. I'M DESPERATE.
I think I should give lappy a rest. :). But the stupid laptop will start 'sleeping' and then I will be kicked out of MSN. -.-.
Elvina's gone.
Oh yes! No ballet tomorrow! Yay. Congrats, LKK. Muaha. FINALLY! I CAN WATCH THE 8PM MARATHON WITHOUT STOPPING, WITHOUT TAPING IT. :). I want to watch the 9pm show but i'm too lazy. And they are wasting time on those drama stuff before Ou Yang Zhen Hua falls asleep and sees that dumb Pillow God. Okay.. This sounds dumb.
Channel 55 is showing Kim Sam Soon, again. :). I won't get sick of it. :).
I don't mind if they show Fullhouse for the third time you know. Rain looked so cute in the last epi. HAHA.
When are they showing The Academy part 2? I'm waiting you know?
The Academy showing at 10pm. :).
No idea why they show Jin San Shun at 1140 when it's supposed to be the repeat of the 8pm show. Now I can only watch it at 11 on 255. -.-.
Taiwan shows suck. Stop watching them, please? They can't act. -.-. Hongkong drama series are so much better. :).
I think I should stop my nonsense. :).
WILL SOMEONE TALK TO ME?! ON MSN? OVER THE PHONE?
Geog?! Kill me. :).
LALARed~
LIVERPOOL. GO CROUCH!
Oh yes. Elvina was drinking her water in the harp room and it reminded me of Crouch.
Ahh. Just realised all my pictures are in the other laptop which i don't know where it is now. I NEED IT! DESPERATELY. I WANT MY LIVERPOOL PICTURES.

You'll Never Walk Alone

11:01 PM