Friday, March 23, 2007
Ahh. No CCA for how many weeks? That will make me start pigging. Like Juanita Domingo Ignaties. Damn. Why is your name so nice.
Assembly.
Morning Run. Jogged with that pevertic girl.
Chinese. Went through all those words. HOMEWORK -- ZUO YE.
English. Played a Grammar game.
Break.
Science. Did some mirror thingy. Real image and virtual.
Math. Did chapter 7 notes.
Break.
PE. Sit and reach and STJ. I JUMPED 119CM. WORLD RECORD. I didnt jump such a short distance before okay? And my sit and reach is SOO MUCH LOWER.
Geography. Did pages 5-9. GEOGRAPHY WORKBOOK -- Home work.
Harp. Vision Mission. -.-.
So your definition of unique is the word crazy. HAHA.
LKK.
Assembly.
Morning Run. Jogged with that pevertic girl.
Chinese. Went through all those words. HOMEWORK -- ZUO YE.
English. Played a Grammar game.
Break.
Science. Did some mirror thingy. Real image and virtual.
Math. Did chapter 7 notes.
Break.
PE. Sit and reach and STJ. I JUMPED 119CM. WORLD RECORD. I didnt jump such a short distance before okay? And my sit and reach is SOO MUCH LOWER.
Geography. Did pages 5-9. GEOGRAPHY WORKBOOK -- Home work.
Harp. Vision Mission. -.-.
So your definition of unique is the word crazy. HAHA.
LKK.

You'll Never Walk Alone

9:25 PM