Friday, March 16, 2007
:).
Hello Elvina.
Used the lappy last night. Charlene went off so I switched off the lappy at 12+. Watched dramas. XD. I love Channel 55. Charlene called me at 340. Talked talked talked. So funny lol. My voice was disgusting. Because I was lying down. Anyway.. We crapped, I heard soo many interesting things.
It's so interesting talking on the phone with Elvina and Charlene. I'm mad. I can't wait to see my cell bill for the month. Haha!
Incoming calls - 0.00 (100% free), -500min.
So exciting lol.
Stopped talking at 5+.
Washed up at 8+.
Used lappy. :). Charlene was online.. So.. Ya.. We continued. Ahaha. I'm mad.
Bathed at don't know what time. Left home at 1030. My good old cell reminded me to pass the keys to Sabrina. :). Walked to YCK MRT interchange, the bus stop somewhere there. Waited for 45.. Waited for hours. So I decided to flag a cab, I flagged one, felt a sense of satisfaction. Haha. Btw, I didn't get bird droppings like Grace and Egg. :). Stupid driver didn't know where he was heading. Luckily I saw that there was 45 at the nearest bus stop. So i alighted. Waited for 45 and took it. So after all those I still took a bus? Wth? -.-. I reached school at 1130. -.-. I planned to rach at 1115 okay? Thank 45 and the driver.
Put my bag down and sat beside Charlene. Haha. She drank coffee coffee coffee. Went to the canteen. Yawned thousands of times. Smsed and called Elvina, no response. -.-. She reached at 1157. :). Followed her to harp room. Congrats Hillary, you finally cut your hair! :).
Saw NY. Wth? It took me 1 minute to confirm that girl waving so madly was Neo Yun. :). Followed Elvina to the toilet. Why am I stating all these down? NY called Nehemiah, sorry but I like that name, although I don't know how to pronounce it. LOL. Ne-he-mi-ah. Ahh. Went back to harp room. Crapped. AHAHA. Elvina thinks the seniors are mad. Scary rather. Daviel! I rmb okay? :).
~~ Forgot what we did. :). Did the arranging of chairs.. So squashed up. Erm.. Went to the 'what do you call it?'. Concert Hall? Auditorium?
Blah blah. Devotion? Whatever.
Band. :). I find the conductor so cool. :). OH YES! I saw Mrs Wong LH! AHAHAHa. Anyway.. Ya.. The conductor. :). AHAHA. Elvina was mad.
Guitar. Blah blah. Elvina was mad.
Went back to Harp Room. So funny.. Climbing in and out of the room through windows.
Back to 'whatever you call it' place. We were completely wrong. Sorry. Ahh.
Back to Harp Room again. I thanked Mrs Wong LH for holding the door for us okay? :).
I think i'm mad. Who cares.
Went back to the 'whatever you call it' place.
Dont know what. Elvina was still as mad. :).
Dance. NY! Lol. Elvina and I were mad. NY's actions were so.. You know, dramatic. I thought she was just playing a fool when she did those dumb actions in class. She actually did it on stage?!
BLAH BLAH.
Had some talk.
Went back to Harp Room. Went home. Omg.. So sleepy.
Took 53 and then 76 with Ernie. :).
HOME. :).
Sam Yeo cut her hair, Stephanie cut her hair, trim rather. Hillary trimmed her hair. Ahh. Make me feel so jealous. Anyway.. I'll wait for Neo Yun. :).
Omg.. I just ate one whole lot of Ben and Jerry's while watching 255 and 55. Omg.. AHH. Damn. What's worse, my mum bought MORE FOOD. Nvm.
Elvina watched 55 too! Yay!
She's watching 9pm show now. Haha.
Pillow God show. :). Ou Yang Zhen Hua and Guo Ke Ying! :)
Stephanie, stop Chua Tong Li-ing. We're Nehemiahing.
LALARed~
What's with the person 'flooding' the harp tagboard? 0.o
LIVERPOOL!
Hello Elvina.
Used the lappy last night. Charlene went off so I switched off the lappy at 12+. Watched dramas. XD. I love Channel 55. Charlene called me at 340. Talked talked talked. So funny lol. My voice was disgusting. Because I was lying down. Anyway.. We crapped, I heard soo many interesting things.
It's so interesting talking on the phone with Elvina and Charlene. I'm mad. I can't wait to see my cell bill for the month. Haha!
Incoming calls - 0.00 (100% free), -500min.
So exciting lol.
Stopped talking at 5+.
Washed up at 8+.
Used lappy. :). Charlene was online.. So.. Ya.. We continued. Ahaha. I'm mad.
Bathed at don't know what time. Left home at 1030. My good old cell reminded me to pass the keys to Sabrina. :). Walked to YCK MRT interchange, the bus stop somewhere there. Waited for 45.. Waited for hours. So I decided to flag a cab, I flagged one, felt a sense of satisfaction. Haha. Btw, I didn't get bird droppings like Grace and Egg. :). Stupid driver didn't know where he was heading. Luckily I saw that there was 45 at the nearest bus stop. So i alighted. Waited for 45 and took it. So after all those I still took a bus? Wth? -.-. I reached school at 1130. -.-. I planned to rach at 1115 okay? Thank 45 and the driver.
Put my bag down and sat beside Charlene. Haha. She drank coffee coffee coffee. Went to the canteen. Yawned thousands of times. Smsed and called Elvina, no response. -.-. She reached at 1157. :). Followed her to harp room. Congrats Hillary, you finally cut your hair! :).
Saw NY. Wth? It took me 1 minute to confirm that girl waving so madly was Neo Yun. :). Followed Elvina to the toilet. Why am I stating all these down? NY called Nehemiah, sorry but I like that name, although I don't know how to pronounce it. LOL. Ne-he-mi-ah. Ahh. Went back to harp room. Crapped. AHAHA. Elvina thinks the seniors are mad. Scary rather. Daviel! I rmb okay? :).
~~ Forgot what we did. :). Did the arranging of chairs.. So squashed up. Erm.. Went to the 'what do you call it?'. Concert Hall? Auditorium?
Blah blah. Devotion? Whatever.
Band. :). I find the conductor so cool. :). OH YES! I saw Mrs Wong LH! AHAHAHa. Anyway.. Ya.. The conductor. :). AHAHA. Elvina was mad.
Guitar. Blah blah. Elvina was mad.
Went back to Harp Room. So funny.. Climbing in and out of the room through windows.
Back to 'whatever you call it' place. We were completely wrong. Sorry. Ahh.
Back to Harp Room again. I thanked Mrs Wong LH for holding the door for us okay? :).
I think i'm mad. Who cares.
Went back to the 'whatever you call it' place.
Dont know what. Elvina was still as mad. :).
Dance. NY! Lol. Elvina and I were mad. NY's actions were so.. You know, dramatic. I thought she was just playing a fool when she did those dumb actions in class. She actually did it on stage?!
BLAH BLAH.
Had some talk.
Went back to Harp Room. Went home. Omg.. So sleepy.
Took 53 and then 76 with Ernie. :).
HOME. :).
Sam Yeo cut her hair, Stephanie cut her hair, trim rather. Hillary trimmed her hair. Ahh. Make me feel so jealous. Anyway.. I'll wait for Neo Yun. :).
Omg.. I just ate one whole lot of Ben and Jerry's while watching 255 and 55. Omg.. AHH. Damn. What's worse, my mum bought MORE FOOD. Nvm.
Elvina watched 55 too! Yay!
She's watching 9pm show now. Haha.
Pillow God show. :). Ou Yang Zhen Hua and Guo Ke Ying! :)
Stephanie, stop Chua Tong Li-ing. We're Nehemiahing.
LALARed~
What's with the person 'flooding' the harp tagboard? 0.o
LIVERPOOL!

You'll Never Walk Alone

8:47 PM