Friday, March 30, 2007
Everyone has to pass English right?
So,
So,
Don't type 'lyke dat larhx. d0 Euu n0e dis is dIsgusTing? '
ANYWAY. That was out of pure boredom.
THE GRANDPAPA CLOCK IS BACK TO LIFE! SOMEONE CAME TO REPAIR IT. YAY. More 'gongings'. :) But now that it's back, peace is gone.
TODAY.
Morning run. IT WAS BORING, because we ran and stopped. Ya.. Can't we just run or walk throughout.
Chinese. I didn't bring my textbook. So copied those chinese stuff into a piece of foolscap paper.
English. Read Asian Geographic.
Break.
Physics. Had a quiz. I think it's okay, i hope. Anyway, i think it'll take up a small portion of the CA. Archer fish and magical test tube thingy.
Math. Chapter 7 notes. Homework -- 7a, 7b, 7c. YAWN~.
Break.
PE. Inclined pull ups. Okay, so Samantha A. and I share the same mind. You know, all of us USED TO do like 20-40 right? And now, it's like less than a 20. I ONLY DID 11 LAH. I RATHER WE DO IT IN THE ASSEMBLY AREA AGAINST A WALL? A PILLAR? Okay, i think it makes no difference.
Geography. Went through the population thing. I think i'm in love with Weedy's water bottle. THE RUBBER SMELLS SO DAMN GOOD. :)
Stayed back to do Mrs Wong's thingy. I started on it since the March holiday? And i'm gave it to her only today. I think she should have the habit of picking up the phone. Anyway, this phone system is quite dumb. :)
Waited for Mrs Wong for 1000 years. Hah. Damn, I miss her lessons.
Went home. Came home?
Why are so many things happening on 7 April?
LKK.

You'll Never Walk Alone

6:26 PM