Saturday, March 17, 2007
I hereby announce Bolton are dumb.
THE GK IS LIKE OF NO USE?!
AND THEIR PLAYERS ARE OOOOLD.
BEN HAIM is useless.
AHH. THE SECOND GOAL WAS SO NICE. DAMN.
2nd half.
ROONEY~.
Smith ---- Rooney -> GOAL. 74th minute.
And I forgot when stupid Bolton scored. It was a stupid goal. So, don't bother.
4-1.
Park scored twice, Rooney scored twice.
Thank Ronaldo for the first three goals. Haha.
Smsed Juanita. She's in camp. HAHA. She must be extremely sad because she didn't get to watch the match. Aww.
THE GK IS LIKE OF NO USE?!
AND THEIR PLAYERS ARE OOOOLD.
BEN HAIM is useless.
AHH. THE SECOND GOAL WAS SO NICE. DAMN.
2nd half.
ROONEY~.
Smith ---- Rooney -> GOAL. 74th minute.
And I forgot when stupid Bolton scored. It was a stupid goal. So, don't bother.
4-1.
Park scored twice, Rooney scored twice.
Thank Ronaldo for the first three goals. Haha.
Smsed Juanita. She's in camp. HAHA. She must be extremely sad because she didn't get to watch the match. Aww.

You'll Never Walk Alone

10:50 PM