Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I just read a few mails. Made me so tired. So i'll be sleeping soon, like what Juanita Domingo Ignaties wants me to do. Sorry, i love long names. She's having Chinese tuition. Haha. Like Neo Yun.
Anyway.
Washed up.
Went to school. Didn't wait for Christina because of my tummy. Passed the pinafore to Josmin. She loves it. Manchester United V Blackburn. Clara, don't deceive yourself. -.-. You know Manchester United will win, right? Not that I support Man Utd or anything. It's because I know Man Utd, obviously, are better than Blackburn.
Assembly.
Spot check. Are my socks not high enough? Can't you see those two big black footprints?
Anyway, went back to homeroom. She let us off on time for the next lesson because the next lesson was
Geography. Haha. It was one period only anyway. So I don't really care. Did page 4 of our Activity book. I think I'll start tearing my pages off so my bag won't be so heavy, now that I have to bring that dumb Science textbook which is much heavier than the thicker Sec 1 textbook. And we need our Sec 1 textbook. I think I threw it away. Aww.
Chapel. Jaslyn, don't think dirty. HAHA.
Break. Went to but a drink on purpose because I wanted the receipt. And someone claimed I molested her. -.-. I'm so innocent. Anyway, even if I did, it wasn't even on purpose, STEPHANIE TAN!
PE. I think the timetable is stupid. Always having PE after break. Might as well not have that break, right? Did stupid sit ups. I COULD HAVE DONE MOREE. Ahh. AND I THOUGHT WE COULD DO INCLINED PULL UPS. AHH. DAMPEN MY HOPES.
Live. Did some lame stuff. I THOUGHT NEO YUN COULD ACT AS RAFAEL BENITEZ IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS. SO SAD. Clara did it.

'Rafael' ready to kick the ball back into the pitch,

HE 'KICKS' IT IN!
AND..

GOAL!! HE FELL! Okay.. I feel so bad.
She's laughing. -.-. Note we really went into details. He was wearing a red tie and his windbreaker's hood.
PW. Miss Hazelin asked some weird questions. Haha. Then Rachel's group members were reading Man Utd match. Uh..
AHAHA. Ronaldo diver. Penalty shot and he goals. -.-.
Break. Did Mrs Wong's card. :)
Yay. Chionged home. I think Elvina is crazy.
Anyway.
Washed up.
Went to school. Didn't wait for Christina because of my tummy. Passed the pinafore to Josmin. She loves it. Manchester United V Blackburn. Clara, don't deceive yourself. -.-. You know Manchester United will win, right? Not that I support Man Utd or anything. It's because I know Man Utd, obviously, are better than Blackburn.
Assembly.
Spot check. Are my socks not high enough? Can't you see those two big black footprints?
Anyway, went back to homeroom. She let us off on time for the next lesson because the next lesson was
Geography. Haha. It was one period only anyway. So I don't really care. Did page 4 of our Activity book. I think I'll start tearing my pages off so my bag won't be so heavy, now that I have to bring that dumb Science textbook which is much heavier than the thicker Sec 1 textbook. And we need our Sec 1 textbook. I think I threw it away. Aww.
Chapel. Jaslyn, don't think dirty. HAHA.
Break. Went to but a drink on purpose because I wanted the receipt. And someone claimed I molested her. -.-. I'm so innocent. Anyway, even if I did, it wasn't even on purpose, STEPHANIE TAN!
PE. I think the timetable is stupid. Always having PE after break. Might as well not have that break, right? Did stupid sit ups. I COULD HAVE DONE MOREE. Ahh. AND I THOUGHT WE COULD DO INCLINED PULL UPS. AHH. DAMPEN MY HOPES.
Live. Did some lame stuff. I THOUGHT NEO YUN COULD ACT AS RAFAEL BENITEZ IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS. SO SAD. Clara did it.
'Rafael' ready to kick the ball back into the pitch,
HE 'KICKS' IT IN!
AND..
GOAL!! HE FELL! Okay.. I feel so bad.
She's laughing. -.-. Note we really went into details. He was wearing a red tie and his windbreaker's hood.
PW. Miss Hazelin asked some weird questions. Haha. Then Rachel's group members were reading Man Utd match. Uh..
AHAHA. Ronaldo diver. Penalty shot and he goals. -.-.
Break. Did Mrs Wong's card. :)
Yay. Chionged home. I think Elvina is crazy.

You'll Never Walk Alone

6:12 PM