Saturday, March 31, 2007
OMG. CROUCH YOURE THE PRO.
Thank Pennant and Arbeloa. :)
I WAS LIKE YAY WHEN I SAW PENNANT AND CROUCH WAS GOING TO PLAY. YAY. RAFA! :)
At least Rafa doesn't go crazy like that dumb Ferguson. HAHA.
Sadly, Kuyt and Riise are substitutes. ><
Stupid Arsenal. I think Lehmann sucks. I kind of pity Baptista. It's so difficult pronouncing Arsenal players' names. One yellow card for dont know who. I know his name is something like diary. HAHA.
Crouch's height is good too. HAha. He helped ward off the ball. Others were trying so hard, jump so high. Heh. Let Crouch do it next time lah.. Sigh. :)
GO CROUCH. :)
LKK
Thank Pennant and Arbeloa. :)
I WAS LIKE YAY WHEN I SAW PENNANT AND CROUCH WAS GOING TO PLAY. YAY. RAFA! :)
At least Rafa doesn't go crazy like that dumb Ferguson. HAHA.
Sadly, Kuyt and Riise are substitutes. ><
Stupid Arsenal. I think Lehmann sucks. I kind of pity Baptista. It's so difficult pronouncing Arsenal players' names. One yellow card for dont know who. I know his name is something like diary. HAHA.
Crouch's height is good too. HAha. He helped ward off the ball. Others were trying so hard, jump so high. Heh. Let Crouch do it next time lah.. Sigh. :)
GO CROUCH. :)
LKK

You'll Never Walk Alone

8:38 PM