Saturday, March 03, 2007
Sat. 3 March.
Mum woke me up at 715 and I was so reluctant to get out of bed until I realised I was supposed to go to school for the workshop. XD. It's just plain boredom.
Packed my ballet stuff and flew to school. Saw blur-oh-Clara standing at the traffic light, waiting waiting waiting. Well, she always is blur, isn't she?
Saw Stephanie. She was waiting for Elvina. Then we realised she was in school, behind us. 2.5 went in as class. See, so united right? Only when in small groups that is. Or should I say only when we're in the mood to?
Registered and got this flower thingy. They spelt my name as Lok Xin Yi. I'm so sad. I didn't bother telling them there was a mistake. You know, early in the morning..
Talked. Something wrong with my throat because it was early in the morning. Maybe not that early.. Whatever it is. It is early morning.
Played that 'dont know what you call it' game. And another game. Yes. Dora Dora Dora the Explorer. :). Played other games back in the AVA theatrette.
Forgot what we did. Ate. Had some scenario thing. Just realised Stephanie is a treasurer. So yay. I'm getting bored of all these typing and everything. Back to the AVA theatrette. Another scenario thingy.
Okay yes. I'm seriously bored. Enough about school. Went for ballet.
BALLET.
Ms Ang is sick. So we don't have a pianist. It will be shocking if we don't have a pianist on the day of our examination. God Bless. :). So Ms Tan called Mrs Gui, or how ever you spell her name, to come to play for us. Because we've been using CDs, and how Ms Ang plays it differently. You know, slower, faster kind of thing? So Ms Tan told us to go for another lesson on Monday, 12 March, just before our exam. So $18 will fly to Ms Tan on Monday. :). My examination is on 15 March. I still don't know who is going with me. I mean, who will?
Finally I didn't have to stand in front. My group is always standing in front, because I have always been so kind. Okay. Crap. Did all the barre work, felt so happy when I was doing the 'Releve Passe'. Haha. I don't know why. Maybe because I was facing the mirror, curtains rather, and not the front.
CENTRE. Port de Bras. She didn't teach us how to turn and then she said she did. Or is it my memory. But if she did, i'm sure I wouldn't have done it that way, the wrong way. And i'm still figuring it out. Pirouettes were screwed. Luckily she wasn't looking. Many things screwed.
After pirouettes,
- I forgot about pas de bouree
- I went to the place to do glissades
- I didn't listen to music
- I thought it was pas de bouree music, it wasn't
- I swift my right foot out.. omg.
Felt so dumb.
Study. I seriously tried lifting my hands but it seems like she didn't see it. She still talked about my elbows and being half-handed.
Today's class was slackified. Because she was busy smsing Ms Ang and 'Mrs Gui'. So she didn't pay much attention to us.
Homed. Watched 'Sui shi hou ming'. What's it's English title? I forgot. -.-.
Used the laptop. Talked to Elvina through MSN. Still wondering why she's depressed, sad and everything. Talked to Juanita too. I can tell she was bored. Like seriously bored. As bored as Elvina and I. Talked to others, still was bored. I want someone interesting to talk to. Not that all of them are not. They left me alone. They went off at the same time. So I was practically talking to myself.
Went around 'kpo'-ing others' blogs. I find some people really annoying, including myself. Because I can't find my old self. I hate them.
Saw Rafael's interview. Saw that his jersey was the adidas logo, and then below was 'adida'. The 's' dropped. He didn't realise. Don't tell me those people in the studio didn't know. That will be so wrong, in a way.
Their English is so funny. Anyway, cute in a way.
Kuyt's teeth are seriously small. :).
Guess Crouch's going for an operation only after the match against Barcelona. Everton and Sheffield United players are so rowdy. Bellamy too. XD. Nah. Okay.. Nonsense.
Liverpool will win this match against Manchester United. I know. :). Go Crouch.
Looked through last year's results. I find myself such a failure, I don't know why.

LALARed~
"It's best being a striker. If you miss five then score the winner, you're a hero. The goalkeeper can play a blinder, then let one in… and he's a villain." Ian Rush.
Mum woke me up at 715 and I was so reluctant to get out of bed until I realised I was supposed to go to school for the workshop. XD. It's just plain boredom.
Packed my ballet stuff and flew to school. Saw blur-oh-Clara standing at the traffic light, waiting waiting waiting. Well, she always is blur, isn't she?
Saw Stephanie. She was waiting for Elvina. Then we realised she was in school, behind us. 2.5 went in as class. See, so united right? Only when in small groups that is. Or should I say only when we're in the mood to?
Registered and got this flower thingy. They spelt my name as Lok Xin Yi. I'm so sad. I didn't bother telling them there was a mistake. You know, early in the morning..
Talked. Something wrong with my throat because it was early in the morning. Maybe not that early.. Whatever it is. It is early morning.
Played that 'dont know what you call it' game. And another game. Yes. Dora Dora Dora the Explorer. :). Played other games back in the AVA theatrette.
Forgot what we did. Ate. Had some scenario thing. Just realised Stephanie is a treasurer. So yay. I'm getting bored of all these typing and everything. Back to the AVA theatrette. Another scenario thingy.
Okay yes. I'm seriously bored. Enough about school. Went for ballet.
BALLET.
Ms Ang is sick. So we don't have a pianist. It will be shocking if we don't have a pianist on the day of our examination. God Bless. :). So Ms Tan called Mrs Gui, or how ever you spell her name, to come to play for us. Because we've been using CDs, and how Ms Ang plays it differently. You know, slower, faster kind of thing? So Ms Tan told us to go for another lesson on Monday, 12 March, just before our exam. So $18 will fly to Ms Tan on Monday. :). My examination is on 15 March. I still don't know who is going with me. I mean, who will?
Finally I didn't have to stand in front. My group is always standing in front, because I have always been so kind. Okay. Crap. Did all the barre work, felt so happy when I was doing the 'Releve Passe'. Haha. I don't know why. Maybe because I was facing the mirror, curtains rather, and not the front.
CENTRE. Port de Bras. She didn't teach us how to turn and then she said she did. Or is it my memory. But if she did, i'm sure I wouldn't have done it that way, the wrong way. And i'm still figuring it out. Pirouettes were screwed. Luckily she wasn't looking. Many things screwed.
After pirouettes,
- I forgot about pas de bouree
- I went to the place to do glissades
- I didn't listen to music
- I thought it was pas de bouree music, it wasn't
- I swift my right foot out.. omg.
Felt so dumb.
Study. I seriously tried lifting my hands but it seems like she didn't see it. She still talked about my elbows and being half-handed.
Today's class was slackified. Because she was busy smsing Ms Ang and 'Mrs Gui'. So she didn't pay much attention to us.
Homed. Watched 'Sui shi hou ming'. What's it's English title? I forgot. -.-.
Used the laptop. Talked to Elvina through MSN. Still wondering why she's depressed, sad and everything. Talked to Juanita too. I can tell she was bored. Like seriously bored. As bored as Elvina and I. Talked to others, still was bored. I want someone interesting to talk to. Not that all of them are not. They left me alone. They went off at the same time. So I was practically talking to myself.
Went around 'kpo'-ing others' blogs. I find some people really annoying, including myself. Because I can't find my old self. I hate them.
Saw Rafael's interview. Saw that his jersey was the adidas logo, and then below was 'adida'. The 's' dropped. He didn't realise. Don't tell me those people in the studio didn't know. That will be so wrong, in a way.
Their English is so funny. Anyway, cute in a way.
Kuyt's teeth are seriously small. :).
Guess Crouch's going for an operation only after the match against Barcelona. Everton and Sheffield United players are so rowdy. Bellamy too. XD. Nah. Okay.. Nonsense.
Liverpool will win this match against Manchester United. I know. :). Go Crouch.
Looked through last year's results. I find myself such a failure, I don't know why.

LALARed~
"It's best being a striker. If you miss five then score the winner, you're a hero. The goalkeeper can play a blinder, then let one in… and he's a villain." Ian Rush.

You'll Never Walk Alone

6:41 PM