Saturday, March 10, 2007
SATURDAY.
Woke up. Watched the 8pm show. So sad. No more helicopter show. No more Kefeng. No more Lin Bao Yi. NOOOO MMMMOOOOOOOORRRRRE. Get it? No more.
Used the laptop. :). <3. class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_5">touchpad. Dont like the keyboard either. I think this is the second time im saying this but who cares.
Went for ballet. I SMACKED GEL ONTO MY HEAD. MY HAIR RATHER. IM SO GUAI.
BALLET~
Barre work. Ms Ang was playing, finally. Much more relaxing. Music was LOUD.
CENTRE. BLAH BLAH. Ms Tan wasn't looking, kind of slacked. But i think im doing it better when Ms Tan doesnt look.
She didnt talk about my half hand sickness! YAY. Because i really stretched. MUAHAHAHa.
Home. Continued with the lappy. BLAH BLAH.
Did some math. So fun. Did History. FunNER. FunNEST rather. I LOVE HISTORY. I WANT HISTORY EVERY TERM NOW! PROVIDED THE TEACHER IS MRS WONG LIAN HUI! (:.
Did the harp board thingy. I feel so smart now. Lol. I feel that sense of achievement, you know? Elvina says it's nice. MY SUPPORTER. Anyway, she hasn't seen the real one. ANYWAY. She called me. AHAHA. So fun talking to her on the phone. You should try, really.
She came online. So i'm talking to her, now, on msn. Shes bored, i'm bored. (:. We are talking about some nonsensical stuff. Anyway. I'm dead beat. I need some sleep. Or i'll get sick. :).
ELVINA LEE! :).
LALARed~
!!LIVERPOOL!!
Woke up. Watched the 8pm show. So sad. No more helicopter show. No more Kefeng. No more Lin Bao Yi. NOOOO MMMMOOOOOOOORRRRRE. Get it? No more.
Used the laptop. :). <3. class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_5">touchpad. Dont like the keyboard either. I think this is the second time im saying this but who cares.
Went for ballet. I SMACKED GEL ONTO MY HEAD. MY HAIR RATHER. IM SO GUAI.
BALLET~
Barre work. Ms Ang was playing, finally. Much more relaxing. Music was LOUD.
CENTRE. BLAH BLAH. Ms Tan wasn't looking, kind of slacked. But i think im doing it better when Ms Tan doesnt look.
She didnt talk about my half hand sickness! YAY. Because i really stretched. MUAHAHAHa.
Home. Continued with the lappy. BLAH BLAH.
Did some math. So fun. Did History. FunNER. FunNEST rather. I LOVE HISTORY. I WANT HISTORY EVERY TERM NOW! PROVIDED THE TEACHER IS MRS WONG LIAN HUI! (:.
Did the harp board thingy. I feel so smart now. Lol. I feel that sense of achievement, you know? Elvina says it's nice. MY SUPPORTER. Anyway, she hasn't seen the real one. ANYWAY. She called me. AHAHA. So fun talking to her on the phone. You should try, really.
She came online. So i'm talking to her, now, on msn. Shes bored, i'm bored. (:. We are talking about some nonsensical stuff. Anyway. I'm dead beat. I need some sleep. Or i'll get sick. :).
ELVINA LEE! :).
LALARed~
!!LIVERPOOL!!

You'll Never Walk Alone

10:19 PM