Thursday, March 01, 2007
Seriously cold morning. Day rather.
Gave Man U fan her stuff. Assembly. Homeroom.
English. Watched a DVD. :). Ms Chan always shows us DVDs after exams. Yay. OH YA. Why have I not seen my English marks yet?
Science. We thought there was a fire drill. -.-. Getting our science papers only next week. So sad.
Break.
Home ec. Crapped around. OH YES. I think I scored B4 for Home ec. I JUST NEED 0.5 MORE MARKS TO A B3. AHh. Nvm. Its just Home ec. BUT ITS STILL A SUBJECT.
Math. Gettting back our test papers tmr. AHH. SO exciting, yet disappointing. Because im sure i cant get my A1. Thats the only subject which i can score an A and im not going to. AHH. Sad.
Break. Practiced for History.
History. Mrs Wong is sick. I guess. So sad. Ahh. The class was super noisy, super annoying. Just becaues the teacher wasnt Mrs Wong. Anyway, God Bless. So we will be having our presentation tomorrow. Delayed, again. We could have done it on Wed. -.-. If everyone was on time.
Bought the CIP stuff. Went back to school. I cant be bothered to carry on, you should know why.
Took 45 back home.
LALARed~
"This is the best moment in my professional career. I am a European champion, and I cannot believe it." Xabi Alonso on the feeling of becoming a Champions League winner.
I dont steal, like you.
Gave Man U fan her stuff. Assembly. Homeroom.
English. Watched a DVD. :). Ms Chan always shows us DVDs after exams. Yay. OH YA. Why have I not seen my English marks yet?
Science. We thought there was a fire drill. -.-. Getting our science papers only next week. So sad.
Break.
Home ec. Crapped around. OH YES. I think I scored B4 for Home ec. I JUST NEED 0.5 MORE MARKS TO A B3. AHh. Nvm. Its just Home ec. BUT ITS STILL A SUBJECT.
Math. Gettting back our test papers tmr. AHH. SO exciting, yet disappointing. Because im sure i cant get my A1. Thats the only subject which i can score an A and im not going to. AHH. Sad.
Break. Practiced for History.
History. Mrs Wong is sick. I guess. So sad. Ahh. The class was super noisy, super annoying. Just becaues the teacher wasnt Mrs Wong. Anyway, God Bless. So we will be having our presentation tomorrow. Delayed, again. We could have done it on Wed. -.-. If everyone was on time.
Bought the CIP stuff. Went back to school. I cant be bothered to carry on, you should know why.
Took 45 back home.
LALARed~
"This is the best moment in my professional career. I am a European champion, and I cannot believe it." Xabi Alonso on the feeling of becoming a Champions League winner.
I dont steal, like you.

You'll Never Walk Alone

8:28 PM