Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Slept at 11 last night. Woke at 3 to watch Chelsea's match and Man Utd's match. My mother didn't want me to watch because my father wasn't going to watch, but i managed. :)
Charlton won Newcastle and Everton won Arsenal that time. -.-.
Manchester United V Middlesbrough.
The referee gave out so many yellow cards.
Someone got a red card. He literally hit Ronaldo down with his legs. Lol. Ronaldo didn't seem hurt. Anyway, yes, Rooney went crazy again. Rooney's so fierce. HOT TEMPERED ROONEY~ I think his name starts with an 'M'. A 'M'. Whichever. Mark? Not the GK Mark. -.-. I think it's Morrison.
Ronaldo scored at the 'seventy somethingth' minute. Penalty kick. Hah.
Tottenham V Chelsea
Saw Shevchenko and Wright-Phillips scored. Shevchenko's goal was... Nice. Hah.
Spur's defence was bad.
Next Liverpool match will be on 31 March. :) Arsenal! Stupid Arsenal. And I think Man Utd will be playing with.. Erm. I forgot.
PSV EINDHOVEN! APRIL. :)
Oh. I think Man Utd will be playing with Blackburn at Old Trafford. HAHA.
Juanita V Clara.
Charlton won Newcastle and Everton won Arsenal that time. -.-.
Manchester United V Middlesbrough.
The referee gave out so many yellow cards.
Someone got a red card. He literally hit Ronaldo down with his legs. Lol. Ronaldo didn't seem hurt. Anyway, yes, Rooney went crazy again. Rooney's so fierce. HOT TEMPERED ROONEY~ I think his name starts with an 'M'. A 'M'. Whichever. Mark? Not the GK Mark. -.-. I think it's Morrison.
Ronaldo scored at the 'seventy somethingth' minute. Penalty kick. Hah.
Tottenham V Chelsea
Saw Shevchenko and Wright-Phillips scored. Shevchenko's goal was... Nice. Hah.
Spur's defence was bad.
Next Liverpool match will be on 31 March. :) Arsenal! Stupid Arsenal. And I think Man Utd will be playing with.. Erm. I forgot.
PSV EINDHOVEN! APRIL. :)
Oh. I think Man Utd will be playing with Blackburn at Old Trafford. HAHA.
Juanita V Clara.

You'll Never Walk Alone

4:19 PM