Saturday, March 17, 2007
Watched 55 in the morning. :). When rules turn loose. Okay. I still don't know it's Chinese title. I think it's zhi fa dai yan ren. Myolie Wu. :).
Isn't it great staying at home for the whole day?
Ate lunch. SO OILY. Disgusted. Nvm. Continued watching. Tried to do the card, totally FAILED. Walked to and fro. Can you imagine how bored I was? Decided to look for my Math WS. Found it in my file, so I copied all the working onto a foolscap paper. :).
I've cut out the newspapers. ALL MY HOMEWORK = DONE. :).
Ate dinner. The rice was disgusting. It didn't even taste like jap rice. Wonder what's wrong with that stall today.
Watched Manchester United match. Haha. Bolton really are useless.
Liverpool match tomorrow on 23 at 930. :)
Then.. I forgot. I think Everton V Arsenal.
Liverpool are now 4th on the league table.
Goo Pennat, Crouch and Kuyt! :)
Isn't it great staying at home for the whole day?
Ate lunch. SO OILY. Disgusted. Nvm. Continued watching. Tried to do the card, totally FAILED. Walked to and fro. Can you imagine how bored I was? Decided to look for my Math WS. Found it in my file, so I copied all the working onto a foolscap paper. :).
I've cut out the newspapers. ALL MY HOMEWORK = DONE. :).
Ate dinner. The rice was disgusting. It didn't even taste like jap rice. Wonder what's wrong with that stall today.
Watched Manchester United match. Haha. Bolton really are useless.
Liverpool match tomorrow on 23 at 930. :)
Then.. I forgot. I think Everton V Arsenal.
Liverpool are now 4th on the league table.
Goo Pennat, Crouch and Kuyt! :)

You'll Never Walk Alone

11:07 PM