Monday, March 12, 2007
Woke up. Washed up. Left for school at 845. I took 76, because I was too lazy to walk to YCK MRT to take 45. Lol. Told Elyssa to wait for me, don't know why Germaine was there when she was not needed at all. Jk. :).
Saw Ernie in the canteen. Gladys came. We walked around. Lindsay came. Noone else. So sad. Ying Qi, Wen Shi and Sherilyn didn't turn up. Anyway.. Talked about the board. I'm so sorry Elyssa and Ernie, but I had to use my cell. Lol. Went to Harp Room. WALKED to HLM. WALKED. God. Bought the materials. Went to Mcs. Drew one stupid pathetic 'P' for the PL CHERUBS.
Took a bus back. Those idiots behind made us miss 113. So the six idiots sat at the bus stop waiting, waiting and waiting, looking so retarded. Realised the silver papers we bought weren't enough. So Ernie and Big Bird went back to but more materials.
We cut and outlined the letters. Lindsay left, I don't know why. Moved from the canteen to the board, from the board to the ground. Felt so disgusted because the ground was so dirty. Drew 1000 million harps. FAILED. Completed two. :). I find the harps look ugly. Remove them. The verse was so colourful. Anyway.. By the time we finished, it was 4. Called the seniors. They took hours to get down there, but nvm, they were busy. :).
They approved. Yay. Went back home. Going to bathe now and run for ballet. :).
It's homework day tomorrow! :).
Why isn't there any History homework?!
I want my History lessons back. :). With Mrs Wong, that is.
LALARed~
Aww.. Crouch.
LIVERPOOL
Saw Ernie in the canteen. Gladys came. We walked around. Lindsay came. Noone else. So sad. Ying Qi, Wen Shi and Sherilyn didn't turn up. Anyway.. Talked about the board. I'm so sorry Elyssa and Ernie, but I had to use my cell. Lol. Went to Harp Room. WALKED to HLM. WALKED. God. Bought the materials. Went to Mcs. Drew one stupid pathetic 'P' for the PL CHERUBS.
Took a bus back. Those idiots behind made us miss 113. So the six idiots sat at the bus stop waiting, waiting and waiting, looking so retarded. Realised the silver papers we bought weren't enough. So Ernie and Big Bird went back to but more materials.
We cut and outlined the letters. Lindsay left, I don't know why. Moved from the canteen to the board, from the board to the ground. Felt so disgusted because the ground was so dirty. Drew 1000 million harps. FAILED. Completed two. :). I find the harps look ugly. Remove them. The verse was so colourful. Anyway.. By the time we finished, it was 4. Called the seniors. They took hours to get down there, but nvm, they were busy. :).
They approved. Yay. Went back home. Going to bathe now and run for ballet. :).
It's homework day tomorrow! :).
Why isn't there any History homework?!
I want my History lessons back. :). With Mrs Wong, that is.
LALARed~
Aww.. Crouch.
LIVERPOOL

You'll Never Walk Alone

5:34 PM