Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Yay. The Harp blog is finally 'done'. Ballet examination is tomorrow. Ahh.
Anyway.. I sent out so many SMS' today. Lol. So fun. I bet I sent at least 200 sms' today. 12 days to a fresh page for my cell. :). It's okay if i exceed right? Right. Anyway.. It's fun. I sent soo many sms' but only how many replied. Nvm.
My wonderful 'research'. :).
My view.

My view.

Jaslyn.

Gunawan.
Remove those extra toolbars for goodness' sake.
Jia En. Lol.
Blogger is slow. Anyway.. I want to send more sms'.
What if I do something wrong during the examination tomorrow?
What if the examinor can't hear me say my name? Then she'll minus marks. Omg.
What if I stand at the wrong place tomorrow? I'm Pink, you know, the first girl.
What if the examinor minus marks because I look at Wye Syn to check if i'm im line? Then she thinks I don't know the position/exercise?
What if I don't hook up for rhythm in 3/4?
What if Tan Wye Syn makes me laugh during the character dance?
What if Tan Wye Syn makes me laugh during the character dance?
What if I forget my step? That will be the worst thing ever.
What if I can't do those dumb pirouettes?
What if I forget my steps at the Barre?! Omg..
GL.
I WANT MY HISTORY LESSONS WITH MRS WONG LIAN HUI BACK.
LALARed~
!LIVERPOOL!

You'll Never Walk Alone

10:37 PM

