Monday, March 19, 2007
Ytd.
Watched the 2nd half. I Liverpool were so.. WHY ASTON VILLA SO MANY DEFENDERS. I BET THEYVE ONLY GOT 1 STRIKER. HAH. Then Liverpool weren't able to score because of those stupid defenders. AHH. Nvm. Didn't watch the Arsenal match.
Went back to my room. Talked to Charlene. :)
Woke up at don't know what time. Washed up. Left for school. :) Stupid Egg forgot her tie. How in the world could she forget it? Nvm. Luckily Poo didn't need my tie if not she would have been dead.
Assembly. Hello Mdm Tini. :) Went back to homeroom. Was supposed to hand in report books, but I don't know why, she didn't collect it. She said she wants us to copy our marks down. Will we take one whole day to copy just 5 subject marks? Also, we didn't hand in our Methodist Walk card.
Chinese. Read whatever you call it. The newspaper. I'M SO SMART. I KNOW MY 'DONG NAN XI BEI's! You know, 'North South East West's. :)
Because we were reading this article on East Coast Park, 'dong hai an gong yuan', then we were wondering what was dong. Ahh. So dumb. Anyway. Now I know. :)
Dong - East
Nan - South
Xi - West
Bei - North
See? So smart. :) Crap.
Break.
GEOGRAPHY. OMG. I ALMOST DIED THERE?! I THINK HISTORY IS SOOOO SO SO SO MUCH BETTER THAN GEOGRAPHY?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING. YA.. OKAY.. GET MORE FACTS RIGHT? STUDY OUT OF THE TEXTBOOK, BUT WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH GEOGRAPHY. AHH. IM DYING. HELP~
Those words and drawings on the board just.. AHH. Makes me feel like dying. Omg.
Self-study. :)
Science. Did a quiz. Mrs Tay. :) PHYSICS. Yay?
Break. Egg spilled her milo onto her newspaper review. -.-.
English. Went through reading rites and expository essay.
Art. Crapped. :)
LALARed~
Cheer up. :))
Watched the 2nd half. I Liverpool were so.. WHY ASTON VILLA SO MANY DEFENDERS. I BET THEYVE ONLY GOT 1 STRIKER. HAH. Then Liverpool weren't able to score because of those stupid defenders. AHH. Nvm. Didn't watch the Arsenal match.
Went back to my room. Talked to Charlene. :)
Woke up at don't know what time. Washed up. Left for school. :) Stupid Egg forgot her tie. How in the world could she forget it? Nvm. Luckily Poo didn't need my tie if not she would have been dead.
Assembly. Hello Mdm Tini. :) Went back to homeroom. Was supposed to hand in report books, but I don't know why, she didn't collect it. She said she wants us to copy our marks down. Will we take one whole day to copy just 5 subject marks? Also, we didn't hand in our Methodist Walk card.
Chinese. Read whatever you call it. The newspaper. I'M SO SMART. I KNOW MY 'DONG NAN XI BEI's! You know, 'North South East West's. :)
Because we were reading this article on East Coast Park, 'dong hai an gong yuan', then we were wondering what was dong. Ahh. So dumb. Anyway. Now I know. :)
Dong - East
Nan - South
Xi - West
Bei - North
See? So smart. :) Crap.
Break.
GEOGRAPHY. OMG. I ALMOST DIED THERE?! I THINK HISTORY IS SOOOO SO SO SO MUCH BETTER THAN GEOGRAPHY?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING. YA.. OKAY.. GET MORE FACTS RIGHT? STUDY OUT OF THE TEXTBOOK, BUT WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH GEOGRAPHY. AHH. IM DYING. HELP~
Those words and drawings on the board just.. AHH. Makes me feel like dying. Omg.
Self-study. :)
Science. Did a quiz. Mrs Tay. :) PHYSICS. Yay?
Break. Egg spilled her milo onto her newspaper review. -.-.
English. Went through reading rites and expository essay.
Art. Crapped. :)
LALARed~
Cheer up. :))

You'll Never Walk Alone

7:49 PM