Sunday, April 01, 2007
Happy April Fool's day.
Scholes, Carrick, Park, Solksjaer. All during the 2nd half. Rooney and Ronaldo were so pissed during the 1st half. HAHA.
I only saw Scholes and Carrick score. Then I fell asleep. HAHA. Because it was like the 80th minute alr so i thought they won't score anymore. SAD TO SAY, they did.
And dumb Blackburn had so many Defenders. 3 or 4. Like that stupid Aston Villa. Rooney didn't get a yellow card, surprisingly. HAHA.
Derbyshire scored. It was a funny goal. XD. Forgot who the idiot from Man Utd was.
Oh yes, I saw Crouch a quater naked because he fell. Wear something inside like Riise. :)
Zamora scored at around the 1st or 2nd minute. I didn't see the goal because i was at channel 23.
Tevez scored at the 44th minute. Finally. Haha. Another funny goal.
Watched the final scores thingy, saw all the goals, fell asleep again. What is my problem.
LEAGUE TABLE.
1. Man Utd -- 75 points
2. Chelsea -- 72 points
3. Liverpool! -- 57 points :)
4. Arsenal -- 55 points
If only that idiot from Sheffield United didn't make Crouch break his nose and bleed like mad. I want to see Crouch's robotic dance. Ahh. Go Crouchy! :)
TMM just told me there's a Liverpool guild in maple, but who cares. Haha. Not that we can watch matches in maple or something.
I want History. History lessons are damned good.
Shane Taylor isnt hot, Wilma.
Scholes, Carrick, Park, Solksjaer. All during the 2nd half. Rooney and Ronaldo were so pissed during the 1st half. HAHA.
I only saw Scholes and Carrick score. Then I fell asleep. HAHA. Because it was like the 80th minute alr so i thought they won't score anymore. SAD TO SAY, they did.
And dumb Blackburn had so many Defenders. 3 or 4. Like that stupid Aston Villa. Rooney didn't get a yellow card, surprisingly. HAHA.
Derbyshire scored. It was a funny goal. XD. Forgot who the idiot from Man Utd was.
Oh yes, I saw Crouch a quater naked because he fell. Wear something inside like Riise. :)
Zamora scored at around the 1st or 2nd minute. I didn't see the goal because i was at channel 23.
Tevez scored at the 44th minute. Finally. Haha. Another funny goal.
Watched the final scores thingy, saw all the goals, fell asleep again. What is my problem.
LEAGUE TABLE.
1. Man Utd -- 75 points
2. Chelsea -- 72 points
3. Liverpool! -- 57 points :)
4. Arsenal -- 55 points
If only that idiot from Sheffield United didn't make Crouch break his nose and bleed like mad. I want to see Crouch's robotic dance. Ahh. Go Crouchy! :)
TMM just told me there's a Liverpool guild in maple, but who cares. Haha. Not that we can watch matches in maple or something.
I want History. History lessons are damned good.
Shane Taylor isnt hot, Wilma.

HAHA.
LKK.

You'll Never Walk Alone

7:13 PM