Wednesday, April 04, 2007
:)
Liverpool! Crouch! What's with Kuyt?
THE REFEREE IS BIAS. That idiot pushed Crouch down lah.. And i bet that dumb referee, i only know its Bert something. That idiot should have a foul. Dumb referee. Kuyt DID NOT DESERVE THAT YELLOW CARD. Dumb referee. The referee is not always right.
Finnan ---- Gerrard and goal~ :) 27th minute.
Riise scored with his left foot. 49th minute.
CROUCH! and his head. 63rd minute. :) I want to see the robotic dance.
Liverpool V PSV Eindhoven.
3-0.
Poor Aurelio.
Pennant substituted Crouch. :)
Rafa had a red tie on. -- NY.
AC Milan V Bayern.
2-2. I thought it was a 2-1.
Hello Charlene. :)
LKK.
Liverpool! Crouch! What's with Kuyt?
THE REFEREE IS BIAS. That idiot pushed Crouch down lah.. And i bet that dumb referee, i only know its Bert something. That idiot should have a foul. Dumb referee. Kuyt DID NOT DESERVE THAT YELLOW CARD. Dumb referee. The referee is not always right.
Finnan ---- Gerrard and goal~ :) 27th minute.
Riise scored with his left foot. 49th minute.
CROUCH! and his head. 63rd minute. :) I want to see the robotic dance.
Liverpool V PSV Eindhoven.
3-0.
Poor Aurelio.
Pennant substituted Crouch. :)
Rafa had a red tie on. -- NY.
AC Milan V Bayern.
2-2. I thought it was a 2-1.
Hello Charlene. :)
LKK.

You'll Never Walk Alone

4:30 PM