Sunday, April 08, 2007
Phantom of the Opera was nice. I love the conductor. The orchestra was great. The conductor was a female and she is the best.
LIVERPOOL WON! KUYT FINALLY SCORED! I DIDNT KNOW BELLAMY PLAYED. I MISSED THE FIRST HALF. ARBELOA SCORED TOO. YAY.
SEE, PENNANT'S THE BEST. :) KUYT COULDNT HAVE SCORED IF IT WASNT FOR PENNANT THE JERMAINE. :) Carragher was great too. Haha. I HATE BIKEY. Dumb Bikey.
Okay, Man Utd lost. FERDINAND IS SO FUNNY. LOL! Aiyo, Lauren.. Yellow card only. Taylor, Ferdinand and O Shea scored. Ferdinand defend defend defend. Defend and the ball flies toward their goalkeeper and GOAL. HAHA.
LOL I PITY ARSENAL. MIDDLESBROUGH'S GOALS WERE SO FUNNY. HAHA. I think they played against Watford or something. The score : 4-1. Arsenal could have scored twice, the ball kept hitting the poles. HAHA. Funny funny.
Manchester United - 78 points
Chelsea - 75 points
Liverpool - 60 points.
Arsenal - 55 points
LKK.
LIVERPOOL~
LIVERPOOL WON! KUYT FINALLY SCORED! I DIDNT KNOW BELLAMY PLAYED. I MISSED THE FIRST HALF. ARBELOA SCORED TOO. YAY.
SEE, PENNANT'S THE BEST. :) KUYT COULDNT HAVE SCORED IF IT WASNT FOR PENNANT THE JERMAINE. :) Carragher was great too. Haha. I HATE BIKEY. Dumb Bikey.
Okay, Man Utd lost. FERDINAND IS SO FUNNY. LOL! Aiyo, Lauren.. Yellow card only. Taylor, Ferdinand and O Shea scored. Ferdinand defend defend defend. Defend and the ball flies toward their goalkeeper and GOAL. HAHA.
LOL I PITY ARSENAL. MIDDLESBROUGH'S GOALS WERE SO FUNNY. HAHA. I think they played against Watford or something. The score : 4-1. Arsenal could have scored twice, the ball kept hitting the poles. HAHA. Funny funny.
Manchester United - 78 points
Chelsea - 75 points
Liverpool - 60 points.
Arsenal - 55 points
LKK.
LIVERPOOL~

You'll Never Walk Alone

9:50 AM