Sunday, April 15, 2007
So sad. The match was so so so boring. 0-0. Ahh?
Poor Pennant. I bet with Christina Crouch will substitute Pennant or (i forgot who) at the 67th or 69th minute. He substituted Pennant only at the 71st minute i think. So now I owe her a cup of Ribena or something.
Zenden played, disgusting. He and his stupid hair. Alonso and Finnan had yellow cards.
Why is Alonso the man of the match. I think the man of the match should be Pennant. :)
Liverpool were so deadly yesterday. Rafa, the great man, as usual, kept writing writing writing.
Man Utd V Watford.
4-1.
Haha. Their defence were SO SO bad. Ferguson's reaction's different now.
I'm watchin the Wigan V Tottenham match now.
1 - Some guy from Wigan scored.
3 - Berb_tov scored, from Tottenham.
29 - Baines from Wigan scored.
34 - _eane from Tottenham scored. I think his is a penalty kick.
Why do they keep scoring one after another.
Half time now. :)
Yay, my dad's coming home soon. Ballet tomorrow. CCA also. I'll die.
18th Hillsborough memorial service. So sad. How could they get crushed to death.
Geog research. Oh no?
LKK.
Poor Pennant. I bet with Christina Crouch will substitute Pennant or (i forgot who) at the 67th or 69th minute. He substituted Pennant only at the 71st minute i think. So now I owe her a cup of Ribena or something.
Zenden played, disgusting. He and his stupid hair. Alonso and Finnan had yellow cards.
Why is Alonso the man of the match. I think the man of the match should be Pennant. :)
Liverpool were so deadly yesterday. Rafa, the great man, as usual, kept writing writing writing.
Man Utd V Watford.
4-1.
Haha. Their defence were SO SO bad. Ferguson's reaction's different now.
I'm watchin the Wigan V Tottenham match now.
1 - Some guy from Wigan scored.
3 - Berb_tov scored, from Tottenham.
29 - Baines from Wigan scored.
34 - _eane from Tottenham scored. I think his is a penalty kick.
Why do they keep scoring one after another.
Half time now. :)
Yay, my dad's coming home soon. Ballet tomorrow. CCA also. I'll die.
18th Hillsborough memorial service. So sad. How could they get crushed to death.
Geog research. Oh no?
LKK.

You'll Never Walk Alone

8:46 PM