Saturday, May 19, 2007
I'm supposed to be happily sleeping on my bed now, but thanks to Juanita Domingo Ignaties, no. We got back most of our results today. And I think we're left with art.
English - 55.3. I think i dropped a whole lot.
Chinese - 50++.
Math - 87.7.
Geog - 72.5.
Physics - 71.2.
Art - i want a B4 please. I spent 100 hours on it.
I'm glad most people in our class passed ALL subjects. I feel so happy for them. Haha. So glad.
LKK.
English - 55.3. I think i dropped a whole lot.
Chinese - 50++.
Math - 87.7.
Geog - 72.5.
Physics - 71.2.
Art - i want a B4 please. I spent 100 hours on it.
I'm glad most people in our class passed ALL subjects. I feel so happy for them. Haha. So glad.
LKK.

You'll Never Walk Alone

12:39 AM