Thursday, June 07, 2007
ESTONIA V ENGLAND
0-3.
:):):):):)
I wonder why Estonia had to wear those jackets before the match. Commentators said the referee was inexperienced. That's so true. Joe Cole pushed that Estonia guy away nothing happened. Dyer got pushed out twice and nothing happened. His whistle isn't powerful. Haha.
I like Estonia's GK name, Poom. :)
Robinson almost let the ball in the net, but great old John Terry kicked it out.
Carragher didn't play, i'm so said. Brown stole his position. Ah.
Estonia - 20 fouls.
Joe Cole's goal was terrific! :)
CROUCH SCORED. :):) OWEN SCORED. :) Both by Beckham's crosses.
Crouch had a yellow card. >:l So bye when they meet Israel.
Crouch looked so funny at the end of the match. He played for the whole 90 minutes, then his hair was flat. Haha.
I think Dyer is good? All England players are good. :)
ENGLAND.
1 Robinson - Spurs
2 Brown - Man Utd
3 Bridge - Chelsea
4 Gerrard - Liverpool
5 King - Spurs
6 Terry - Chelsea
7 Beckham - Real Madrid
8 Lampard - Chelsea
9 Crouch - Liverpool
10 Owen - Newcastle
11 Cole - Chelsea
SUBSTITUTES.
12 Jamie Carragher
13 Scott Carson
14 Jermaine Jenas - Owen
15 Kieron Dyer - Beckham
16 Stewart Downing - Cole
17 Alan Smith
18 Jermain Defoe
Jermaine Jenas, Jermain Defoe. I still think Jermaine Pennant is better. :)
Sweden V Iceland -- 5-0. All the Marc/kuses scored. :)
I DREAMT OF 1000 PEOPLE TODAY.
- CHRISTINA GUNAWAN
- NEO YUN
- SAM YEO
- INVISIBLE FRIEND
- JUANITA DOMINGO IGNATIES
- JERMAINE PENNANT
- PETER CROUCH
I dreamt of Peter Crouch, then realised it was 2 already, i was supposed to wake up at 0115. Haha. Funny dream. I don't know why i didn't see LY in there. I'm a retard laughing to myself now.
LKK.
0-3.
:):):):):)
I wonder why Estonia had to wear those jackets before the match. Commentators said the referee was inexperienced. That's so true. Joe Cole pushed that Estonia guy away nothing happened. Dyer got pushed out twice and nothing happened. His whistle isn't powerful. Haha.
I like Estonia's GK name, Poom. :)
Robinson almost let the ball in the net, but great old John Terry kicked it out.
Carragher didn't play, i'm so said. Brown stole his position. Ah.
Estonia - 20 fouls.
Joe Cole's goal was terrific! :)
CROUCH SCORED. :):) OWEN SCORED. :) Both by Beckham's crosses.
Crouch had a yellow card. >:l So bye when they meet Israel.
Crouch looked so funny at the end of the match. He played for the whole 90 minutes, then his hair was flat. Haha.
I think Dyer is good? All England players are good. :)
ENGLAND.
1 Robinson - Spurs
2 Brown - Man Utd
3 Bridge - Chelsea
4 Gerrard - Liverpool
5 King - Spurs
6 Terry - Chelsea
7 Beckham - Real Madrid
8 Lampard - Chelsea
9 Crouch - Liverpool
10 Owen - Newcastle
11 Cole - Chelsea
SUBSTITUTES.
12 Jamie Carragher
13 Scott Carson
14 Jermaine Jenas - Owen
15 Kieron Dyer - Beckham
16 Stewart Downing - Cole
17 Alan Smith
18 Jermain Defoe
Jermaine Jenas, Jermain Defoe. I still think Jermaine Pennant is better. :)
Sweden V Iceland -- 5-0. All the Marc/kuses scored. :)
I DREAMT OF 1000 PEOPLE TODAY.
- CHRISTINA GUNAWAN
- NEO YUN
- SAM YEO
- INVISIBLE FRIEND
- JUANITA DOMINGO IGNATIES
- JERMAINE PENNANT
- PETER CROUCH
I dreamt of Peter Crouch, then realised it was 2 already, i was supposed to wake up at 0115. Haha. Funny dream. I don't know why i didn't see LY in there. I'm a retard laughing to myself now.
LKK.

You'll Never Walk Alone

8:37 AM