Saturday, June 09, 2007
I think i'm going blind very soon after doing the class tee design.
I did it because no one did any and i had the time. It really kills time. I almost went mad thinking of the poem and drawing those stupid carts. At least i'm 88% done now. And now i feel this great sense of satisfaction.
CHRISTINA IS ANNOYING.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N156136070609-0928.htm
Liverpool's 2-1 win at the Nou Camp in the Champions League against Barcelona has been named as our best performance of last season by the Reds fans in an exclusive vote on this website.
The brilliant victory was a clear winner with 6,190 supporters declaring the famous win as the best display. The 4-1 win over Arsenal at Anfield featuring a hat-trick from Peter Crouch came in as runner-up with 4,671 votes, while the 2-0 win over Chelsea in the Premiership at Anfield was third with 1,682 votes. There are many polls running on our votes page including one for our best Premiership goal of last season, so why not get involved and have your say now.
I think the Arsenal game was the best, with Crouch scoring three goals. :)
LKK.
I did it because no one did any and i had the time. It really kills time. I almost went mad thinking of the poem and drawing those stupid carts. At least i'm 88% done now. And now i feel this great sense of satisfaction.
CHRISTINA IS ANNOYING.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N156136070609-0928.htm
Liverpool's 2-1 win at the Nou Camp in the Champions League against Barcelona has been named as our best performance of last season by the Reds fans in an exclusive vote on this website.
The brilliant victory was a clear winner with 6,190 supporters declaring the famous win as the best display. The 4-1 win over Arsenal at Anfield featuring a hat-trick from Peter Crouch came in as runner-up with 4,671 votes, while the 2-0 win over Chelsea in the Premiership at Anfield was third with 1,682 votes. There are many polls running on our votes page including one for our best Premiership goal of last season, so why not get involved and have your say now.
I think the Arsenal game was the best, with Crouch scoring three goals. :)
LKK.

You'll Never Walk Alone

6:22 PM