Friday, August 24, 2007
'Slackiest' day of my school life. Ms Chan's leaving. That's so upsetting. All good things come to an end?
I scored a 59 for D&T. Why. I hope she'll add more marks after adding more information today. Watched Shutter. Those people watch it for the sake of screaming? Sam Yeo and I were being lame little kiddos. B class watched don't know what Bear, basically a disney movie, and A class watched Shutter. So you just walk around the room.
D&T. Not very slackey. I did only 5 questions. Shall continue on Thursday.
LKK.
I scored a 59 for D&T. Why. I hope she'll add more marks after adding more information today. Watched Shutter. Those people watch it for the sake of screaming? Sam Yeo and I were being lame little kiddos. B class watched don't know what Bear, basically a disney movie, and A class watched Shutter. So you just walk around the room.
D&T. Not very slackey. I did only 5 questions. Shall continue on Thursday.
LKK.

You'll Never Walk Alone

5:55 PM