Sunday, August 26, 2007
Sunderland V Liverpool
0-2
Momo scored. Haha. His first goal in the EPL. Voronin too.
Hyypia and Carragher are injured. Maybe a broken nose and a broken rib. Hope it isn't so.
And where's Benayoun?
I kept falling asleep watching the Chelsea match. My head was spinning~ I don't like medicine. And my cough mixture is green. That's disgusting. I thought it was supposed to be brown or something. Anyway,
Chelsea V Portsmouth (David James, again. -.-)
1-0
Arsenal V Man City
1-0
Bolton V Reading (First win)
3-0
Derby V Birmingham
1-2
Everton V Blackburn
1-1
Villa V Fulham
2-1
West Ham V Wigan
1-1
F Massa - P1
K Raikkonen - P2
L Hamiltion - P3
F Alonso - P4
Tonight :
Middlesbrough V Newcastle
Man Utd V Tottenham
LKK.
0-2
Momo scored. Haha. His first goal in the EPL. Voronin too.
Hyypia and Carragher are injured. Maybe a broken nose and a broken rib. Hope it isn't so.
And where's Benayoun?
I kept falling asleep watching the Chelsea match. My head was spinning~ I don't like medicine. And my cough mixture is green. That's disgusting. I thought it was supposed to be brown or something. Anyway,
Chelsea V Portsmouth (David James, again. -.-)
1-0
Arsenal V Man City
1-0
Bolton V Reading (First win)
3-0
Derby V Birmingham
1-2
Everton V Blackburn
1-1
Villa V Fulham
2-1
West Ham V Wigan
1-1
F Massa - P1
K Raikkonen - P2
L Hamiltion - P3
F Alonso - P4
Tonight :
Middlesbrough V Newcastle
Man Utd V Tottenham
LKK.

You'll Never Walk Alone

9:31 AM