Friday, September 07, 2007
I'm so sorry Juanita Domingo Ignaties. I didn't see your sms'. So sorry. I'm feeling so damned guilty. :b
I have the sudden urge to study. Life's so boring without school.
Had fun with idiots yesterday. :)
We went ice-skating. Obviously LY doesn't have any sense of timing. She was late and she put the blame on the bus. -.-
We went ice-skating. Obviously LY doesn't have any sense of timing. She was late and she put the blame on the bus. -.-
I don't know why, but Christina looked so sad. :( She's always funny. Haha. You funny thing. Stop frowning.
Samantha's pro. Haha.
Egg was aching, so was Rachel.
Grace doesn't know how to turn and all she does is walk on ice while others skate on ice.
Yes it's fun falling, but definitely not when the ice melts, and when you fall... Your pants get so bloody wet.
I didn't have fun screaming. Sounded like some stupid crow. -.- I miss screaming in 1C1 '06 classroom. Haha. And remember what Juanita did to her forehead. Funny.
Anyway, we went crapping in KFC after ice-skating. I thought them how to laugh properly, because they don't seem to know how to. Choo-chooed home.
I don't understand Term 4's timetable. It's weird. Today's a real slacky day. I feel so useless. I've been staring at the computer screen for the many hours that have passed. Stupid.
I need to do my Chinese home work, thought it isn't due on Monday. Dad's coming back tomorrow. :)
Pennant's funny :b
Where's Gunawan.
LKK.

You'll Never Walk Alone

10:02 PM