Saturday, October 27, 2007
So 3A3 it shall be.
Li Yuan's got Sam Yeo in C1, Sam Yeo's got Li Yuan.
Neo Yun's got Gunawan and Egg, Gunawan's got Neo Yun and Egg, Egg's got Neo Yun and Gunawan.
I've got nobody. Not even my dearest Pure History. No more Hitler.
I've got nobody. Not even my dearest Pure History. No more Hitler.
I was doing my Math homework and I didn't know how to do the first question.
MY DEAREST PENNANT'S INJURED AND WILL BE OUT FOR ABOUT 10 WEEKS. OH MY GOSH. THAT'S INSANE! ALONSO, TORRES, KEWELL AND AGGER WILL BE COMING BACK. BUT PENNANT'S OUT FOR 10 WEEKS. THAT IS BAD. AND SAD.
GO CROUCH! AND KUYT. AND BABEL. AND BENAYOUN. AND EVERYONE. :)
Okay. I shall just follow suit and do what the other three idiots did.
My trip to Malaysia partner. Yay. HAHA.I WILL MISS OTHER CRAZY PEOPLE LIKE MY WIFE, MR BEAN, SANTHI AND KALPANA MIKE! :)

You'll Never Walk Alone

6:05 PM