Monday, November 19, 2007
HELLO.
Doesn't this make you smile? (:
I LOVE BBB.
I LOVE MIKE.
AHHHHHHH. Hot!
I was playing Meerca Chase so happily till this idiot came online. The stupid alert thingy blocked my view and i banged into my tail.
Balleted.
I saw my bus while crossing the road and refused to run for it. I hate running for buses. It's so retarded. Anyway, the next bus came thirty minutes later and i reached the school at 1830. I thought i was late so i ran like a crazy woman. I wasn't late, anyway.
GRACE WENT CRAZY DURING BALLET. OMG. SHE WAS LAUGHING THROUGHOUT THE RELEVE EXERCISE! Come to think of it, she laughs whenever we do any releve exercise.
Crazy #1 - Grace, CHAIRMAN!
Crazy #2 - Jia Ling, VICE-CHAIRMAN.
Crazy #3 - WHYSEE!, special world class VIP
Crazy #4 - LKK, special world class VIP
Doesn't this make you smile? (:Crouch will not be sold! (:
LKK

You'll Never Walk Alone

10:04 PM