Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Liverpool V Besiktas
I think Liverpool will win this. :)
Besiktas have a few players out. Yay? Defender ________ Zan's out after tearing his ligament.
Wonder if Torres will be playing. If he does, let's hope he doesn't get injured again. I think he should get a little more rest though. Like start playing against Fulham or something.
Based on the pictures and video, their training looks funny. Haha.
Go Kops!
You'll Never Walk Alone
Crazy's still living in her own world! :)
Butty's still out.
Muddy's disappeared!
Piggy's nowhere to be found, as usual.
LKK
I think Liverpool will win this. :)
Besiktas have a few players out. Yay? Defender ________ Zan's out after tearing his ligament.
Wonder if Torres will be playing. If he does, let's hope he doesn't get injured again. I think he should get a little more rest though. Like start playing against Fulham or something.
Based on the pictures and video, their training looks funny. Haha.
Go Kops!
You'll Never Walk Alone
Crazy's still living in her own world! :)
Butty's still out.
Muddy's disappeared!
Piggy's nowhere to be found, as usual.
LKK

You'll Never Walk Alone

6:14 PM