Wednesday, November 14, 2007
OH MY GOSH. LINKIN PARK CONCERT IS SO COOL! IT'S SO SO SO BLOODY NICE AND BETTER HEARING THEM SING LIVE, RATHER THAN STUFF THOSE EAR PIECES INTO YOUR EAR AND HEAR IT SO DEADLY.
Was shouting the song out like some idiot and wasn't even able to hear myself. I bet everything i shouted was purely off. I LOVE CHESTER! He's so funny. Haha.
I was so bored before the concert. But it's so fun. You'll never get to shout like some mad assholes like that. They sang like slightly more than 15 songs. I love Bleed it out and Shadow of the Day. AHHHHH. They didn't sing
Thank you Juanita's uncle for fetching me there. My left ear is screwed and my throat hurts. AHHH. I want them to come every year. I couldn't sleep! I was still thinking of the stupid wonderfully fantastic concert. I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT.
I'm gonna buy one million of their t shirts. They're black!
Torres voted MOM V Fulham.
No one voted Reina?!
Torres is the man, you can't prevent!
LKK
Was shouting the song out like some idiot and wasn't even able to hear myself. I bet everything i shouted was purely off. I LOVE CHESTER! He's so funny. Haha.
I was so bored before the concert. But it's so fun. You'll never get to shout like some mad assholes like that. They sang like slightly more than 15 songs. I love Bleed it out and Shadow of the Day. AHHHHH. They didn't sing
Thank you Juanita's uncle for fetching me there. My left ear is screwed and my throat hurts. AHHH. I want them to come every year. I couldn't sleep! I was still thinking of the stupid wonderfully fantastic concert. I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT.
I'm gonna buy one million of their t shirts. They're black!
Torres voted MOM V Fulham.
No one voted Reina?!
Torres is the man, you can't prevent!
LKK

You'll Never Walk Alone

8:35 AM