Sunday, December 09, 2007
Andre Marriner is no better than Rob Styles. He's definitely a biased piece of shit. Gave Reading a penalty when that idiot fell outside the box and no penalty when Torres fell in the box. Wth.
Never mind. They still lost anyway. BUT THREE GOALS CONCEDED. ):
I still can't get over the fact that they lost. ):
Played so narrow and didn't take chances. AHHHHH.
Marriner was for Reading, even the fricking post! Crouchie's header. Ah... Annoying. Stupid referee. I still think Styles' worse.
Stevie's 50th goal. (:
Come on, Marseille. We'll go to your home ground with our strongest squad and beat you like shit. (:
Not gonna talk about Manure match until Marseille game's over, never know if anyone will get injured. But i'm sure Liverpool will win. (:
It's away... But look at our away record. Okay, stupid loss because we lost to Reading. I don't care, we'll win.
Manure won. Ronaldo ran into the defender for a penalty! Haha. How dumb.
Chelsea won. One from the spot.
Newcastle won Birmingham. Interesting game.
Everton won Fulham.
Portsmouth won Aston Villa. Villa attack but don't defend well. ): Look at Muntari's goals.
MARSEILLE, WE'RE COMING. Muahaha. Fear Liverpool.
LKK
Never mind. They still lost anyway. BUT THREE GOALS CONCEDED. ):
I still can't get over the fact that they lost. ):
Played so narrow and didn't take chances. AHHHHH.
Marriner was for Reading, even the fricking post! Crouchie's header. Ah... Annoying. Stupid referee. I still think Styles' worse.
Stevie's 50th goal. (:
Come on, Marseille. We'll go to your home ground with our strongest squad and beat you like shit. (:
Not gonna talk about Manure match until Marseille game's over, never know if anyone will get injured. But i'm sure Liverpool will win. (:
It's away... But look at our away record. Okay, stupid loss because we lost to Reading. I don't care, we'll win.
Manure won. Ronaldo ran into the defender for a penalty! Haha. How dumb.
Chelsea won. One from the spot.
Newcastle won Birmingham. Interesting game.
Everton won Fulham.
Portsmouth won Aston Villa. Villa attack but don't defend well. ): Look at Muntari's goals.
MARSEILLE, WE'RE COMING. Muahaha. Fear Liverpool.
LKK

You'll Never Walk Alone

10:34 AM