Monday, December 03, 2007
Aston Villa 1-2 Arsenal
I thought it should have been a draw. ):
Aston Villa were dominating in the second half and Arsenal were struggling.
Chelsea 1-0 I forgot who. West Ham?
JOE COLE WAS FRICKING OFFSIDE. I DON'T CARE. BLIND REFEREES.
Liverpool 4-0 Bolton
YAY. I thought Crouch and Kewell didn't play that well. Lucas is beauty!
Diouf should get a red card, instead of Keane.
Soft penalty on Crouch.
Tottenham 2-3 Birmingham
I think. ROY KEANE GOT SENT OFF. He should have had a yellow, instead of Diouf.
I told you the referees are really blind.
2 penalties in this game.
JOE COLE WAS OFFSIDEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee.
Let's hope Manure will lose on Tuesday. (:
LINKIN PARK!
LKK
I thought it should have been a draw. ):
Aston Villa were dominating in the second half and Arsenal were struggling.
Chelsea 1-0 I forgot who. West Ham?
JOE COLE WAS FRICKING OFFSIDE. I DON'T CARE. BLIND REFEREES.
Liverpool 4-0 Bolton
YAY. I thought Crouch and Kewell didn't play that well. Lucas is beauty!
Diouf should get a red card, instead of Keane.
Soft penalty on Crouch.
Tottenham 2-3 Birmingham
I think. ROY KEANE GOT SENT OFF. He should have had a yellow, instead of Diouf.
I told you the referees are really blind.
2 penalties in this game.
JOE COLE WAS OFFSIDEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee.
Let's hope Manure will lose on Tuesday. (:
LINKIN PARK!
LKK

You'll Never Walk Alone

4:53 PM